Take That

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same!! Seems like an odd choice to me, given their target audience.
I thought it was very strange too. I mean I'm all up for a good night out but I don't know about anyone else but one night out for me and I'm ruined for the rest of the weekend. Can't remember the last time I made it past midnight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought it was very strange too. I mean I'm all up for a good night out but I don't know about anyone else but one night out for me and I'm ruined for the rest of the weekend. Can't remember the last time I made it past midnight 😂
Same!! It sounds like brilliant fun for a single twenty-something, but it would kill me off now!

Reactions: 2
Id go my ends on the first day and have to tap out . Hangovers are a three day affair these days

Reactions: 5
Back in the day I bought tickets to see them. They look as if they will just kind of shuffle around in this tour. I bought for this tour because they have Olly as a guest.

Probably the tweakments helped too! He looks so much younger now
There has definitely been some form of pre-tour preparation of the face!
---
Back in the day I bought tickets to see them. They look as if they will just kind of shuffle around in this tour. I bought for this tour because they have Olly as a guest.
I’m not sure I agree with this. All recent tours have been amazing. Obviously they’re getting older, but they still give their all in every single show. I hope you have a great time!

Reactions: 3
I'm hoping it's as big a spectacular as it usually is after paying over £100 for a ticket! Looking forward to seeing Olly Murs too. Going with my mum and she's wanted to see him for ages.
Sat quite close to the main stage (closest seats I've ever had) so I selfishly, hope they don't spend too much time on the B stage 😂

Whenever Gary popped up on Ant & Dec last night I kept thinking he had no pants on! Those pink trousers were awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm hoping it's as big a spectacular as it usually is after paying over £100 for a ticket! Looking forward to seeing Olly Murs too. Going with my mum and she's wanted to see him for ages.
Sat quite close to the main stage (closest seats I've ever had) so I selfishly, hope they don't spend too much time on the B stage 😂
Olly’s great live so I’m looking forward to seeing him again. I hope it’s a big lavish show too. I’ll be honest, I was a bit disappointed with the last tour.

The seating plan I saw didn’t show a B stage, but I’m really hoping there is one!!

I was thinking about Olly last night and if his baby is due might he skip some of the tour but I’m not sure on timelines

The seating plan I saw didn’t show a B stage, but I’m really hoping there is one!!
1000026526.jpg

You made me doubt myself so I checked 😂 defo showing a B stage at Sheffield 🤷🏻‍♀️ We are in 102 so should still have a good view.
---
Olly’s great live so I’m looking forward to seeing him again. I hope it’s a big lavish show too. I’ll be honest, I was a bit disappointed with the last tour.
Yeah I was a bit disappointed too. I'd really hyped up how good their tours were and my mum finally decided to come to their last one. It was the least extravagant I've seen them do. So hoping it's better this time for her 🙂

• Heart