Take Care Of Maya - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched this? Thoughts?

I was convinced her mum was dodgy at the start until it all came out. It reminded me of the movie ‘Run’. Heartbreaking story.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Watched this last night and thought it was heartbreaking! I feel so bad for the family, you can tell they’re all struggling.

I get that it’s a complicated condition bht it seemed like the hospital took maya away just to spite berata. I was so shocked that she ended up taking her life. She must have thought the only way they will release maya back to the family was if she wasn’t there? Another small part of me thought.. well maya is also getting better without berata there? Maybe the hospital did know something?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Its an awful story but I was hit by how many people had experienced the same thing from the hospitals and childrens services as they call it there. Very telling that they are dodging court as much as possible

It’s awful to watch 😌 The family are completely traumatised by it all. The call recordings with Maya and her mum were heartbreaking.