TaayBlue #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I searched for most liked posts but couldn’t find any thread suggestions! Anyway, if anyone would like to recap, feel free. Love you all GG xx

Reactions: 4
So she’s shared that go fund me for some lass and yet she’s not even donated herself? These influencers drive me bleeping insane. She’s got some cheek

Reactions: 14
Exactly what I thought 🤔. It is obviously always good to share but come on, she is supposed to be one of her "GG" club...

So she’s shared that go fund me for some lass and yet she’s not even donated herself? These influencers drive me bleeping insane. She’s got some cheek

Reactions: 2
Sacha just posted a pic of herself at Taylas flat in marbs. It made me wonder why she isn’t there much more often seeing as her sisters got a flat there that isn’t being used so all she’d need to get is flights. Really odd

Reactions: 3
i used to love tayla but she’s so out of tune with real life! Spending all the money she does and splashing it all over social is a kick in the teeth especially when so many are struggling to even eat or heat their home

Reactions: 9
Hope her baby shits and vomits all over the “aesthetic” beige crap she’s buying for her!! So impractical!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s probably not in marbs anymore after the drama of not getting a bottle of water on the flight when she was like 3 days pregnant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So all the stuff she’s bought for the baby, is she going to take that to Marbella in summer? Logistically it seems like a nightmare

Sacha just posted a pic of herself at Taylas flat in marbs. It made me wonder why she isn’t there much more often seeing as her sisters got a flat there that isn’t being used so all she’d need to get is flights. Really odd
Do you mean why isn't Sacha there more, or Tay? Xx

Do you mean why isn't Sacha there more, or Tay? Xx
Sacha :) at first I thought maybe she isn’t going to Marbs anymore to see her kids because she doesn’t have anywhere to stay but then remembered she could easily just stay at Tays!

Reactions: 1
So all the stuff she’s bought for the baby, is she going to take that to Marbella in summer? Logistically it seems like a nightmare
I’m pretty sure she’s got double of everything 🙄 she’s defo got a stokke cot at theirs and then her mum set up the one in Marbella for her.

Reactions: 4
Sacha :) at first I thought maybe she isn’t going to Marbs anymore to see her kids because she doesn’t have anywhere to stay but then remembered she could easily just stay at Tays!
You're so right!

I wonder what happened to her Marbs place as she had just moved in to it. She never sees them girls anymore which is weird af

Does anyone know her exs name / insta as I want to see if he's still posting about his girls. Seems they were always with him and not her.

Sorry to derail!

You're so right!

I wonder what happened to her Marbs place as she had just moved in to it. She never sees them girls anymore which is weird af

Does anyone know her exs name / insta as I want to see if he's still posting about his girls. Seems they were always with him and not her.

Sorry to derail!
Not sure if I’m allowed to post this but His names James Elliott, Inspohome is his username

Reactions: 1
You're so right!

Sorry to derail!
I know, Ive mentioned it before. Since she’s split up with James all she’s seems to do is go to the gym. She’s obsessed. Always getting her tits out. Eye bleeping herself. She’s changed so much and turned into a plastic Barbie. She never used to be like that. She was really relatable and mumsy. Now it’s like she’s trying to portray herself as single, young and childless.I bet James cringes. He always came across as a nice guy I thought.

Reactions: 5
Get the bloody dog off the babies bed... is she actually bleeping thick? That dog is gonna think its theirs... and there's gonna be a baby inside it. Honestly I can't get over how bleeping dumb she is.

Reactions: 18
I love my dogs,But ive always had one rule-No dogs allowed upstairs! I just dont like the idea of my dogs sharing my bed after they’ve rolled around in god knows what outside! Let alone them rolling around on my childrens bloody things! She has no idea about hygiene 🤢 They are going to be so confused when baby comes along and then realise they can no longer share the babies items! But then again knowing this slob she will have them sleeping in the cot with the baby!

Reactions: 7
Actually buzzzzzing that this pregnancy is almost over but I do think she’ll go over her due date. I do wish her the absolute safest delivery ever but I must be a massive witch because I’m really looking forward to her realising how much it hurts and how hard the new born phase is. I’ve got me popcorn 🍿

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.