SydandEll #6 Molly's the rebound, Ell's showing class, Syd's keeping busy licking ass

Who will you watch if they create separate channels?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @justlooking25 for claiming the new title with 150 likes šŸ‘

Quick rundown:
- They still haven't addressed the end of their friendship however we're all expecting a statement imminently
- Ell didn't attend Syd's birthday meal which sent fans into a frenzy. She also turned the comments off on her birthday post
- Syd has been over friendly with a number of influencers, leading people to believe she's trying to get them on her side
- Molly is the new and ever so annoying/try hard bff
- Syd is off to Ibiza in the coming days, cue hundreds of golden hour outfit pics
- Syd has posted a few cryptic comments/tweets leading to speculation Ell has dropped her as her boyfriend and Syd don't get along
- Ell hasn't posted a single thing in relation to them going their separate ways
- Syd celebrated her birthday over the course of about 2 weeks
- Syd continues to copy absolutely everything Cinzia does/wears/posts
- Today Syd seems to have 'rebranded' changing her Instagram name from Syd to Sydney May Crouch

Do quote if anything major has been missed out, and vote on the poll!

Let's pray a statement is released in the coming days šŸ™ Happy tattling xo

Reactions: 26
Well done to @justlooking25 for claiming the new title with 150 likes šŸ‘

Quick rundown:
- They still haven't addressed the end of their friendship however we're all expecting a statement imminently
- Ell didn't attend Syd's birthday meal which sent fans into a frenzy. She also turned the comments off on her birthday post
- Syd has been over friendly with a number of influencers, leading people to believe she's trying to get them on her side
- Molly is the new and ever so annoying/try hard bff
- Syd is off to Ibiza in the coming days, cue hundreds of golden hour outfit pics
- Syd has posted a few cryptic comments/tweets leading to speculation Ell has dropped her as her boyfriend and Syd don't get along
- Ell hasn't posted a single thing in relation to them going their separate ways
- Syd celebrated her birthday over the course of about 2 weeks
- Syd continues to copy absolutely everything Cinzia does/wears/posts
- Today Syd seems to have 'rebranded' changing her Instagram name from Syd to Sydney May Crouch

Do quote if anything major has been missed out, and vote on the poll!

Let's pray a statement is released in the coming days šŸ™ Happy tattling xo
also (posted on the last thread but just carrying it over to here) syd replied to multiple comments saying ā€˜Iā€™ll be posting something soon explaining ā¤ Iā€™m sorry if Iā€™ve disappointed you xā€™ after a meeting with their manager, but sheā€™s deleted the comments since šŸ„“

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ll defiantly watch Ells channel if she decides to go that route! Whenever she is ready. I will be honest and say I donā€™t like Syds attitude and prior to this, I felt the same, sadly this has made me like her a lot less as itā€™s truly brought her true colours out to the type of person she is. i saw a tweet and it was something like watch how people treat you when they learn you canā€™t do anything for them or something like that and itā€™s so true. I feel like since Ell serves her no purpose anymore, sheā€™s acted in shady / mean girl way, which is a shame. Even if ell did do something wrong, itā€™s quite upsetting to see thatā€™s sheā€™s been intentionally isolated or at least forced out of situations she would of otherwise been involved in, and syd Will play the card well she was invited! Oh yeah Iā€™m sure sheā€™d want to go to an event that youā€™ve made sure everyone knows exactly whatā€™s happened and made it obvious you both are no longer friends, how uncomfortable would that be. I hope they do come out with a statement announcing their separation from one another into their own brands, their subscribers and followers deserve an explanation or at least an update but Iā€™m not interested in knowing the particular ins and outs as Iā€™ve seen all I need to see to make my mind up from Syd xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Iā€™m more on team ell but doesnā€™t mean I wanna watch just her , she is very plain Jane. I liked them oringially as they used to seem such average best friends and to be blunt without eachother ell is boring and syd is stuck up

Reactions: 43
neither of them are entertaining enough to watch separate however I just want to give ell a hug. I feel so bad for her the way this whole thing has been handled is just :(

Reactions: 46
I honestly feel so bad for ell, the way syd has made sure sheā€™s got all the influences on her side is so bitchy. syd seems to be living her best life whilst ell barely posts and is so quiet, wish i could give ell a hug šŸ˜¢

Reactions: 23
neither of them are entertaining enough to watch separate however I just want to give ell a hug. I feel so bad for her the way this whole thing has been handled is just :(
I also feel bad for Ell but on the other hand I donā€™tā€¦ sorry unpopular opinion. I get she isnā€™t attending things that Syd is at. I donā€™t want to say not being invited because we donā€™t know that. I prefer her more than Syd but I feel like itā€™s unfair to make my decision who I would support separate until we all know both sides I guess. But they are also handling the situation very poorly too. Itā€™s very stupid and immature of them both really.
sorry if that comes across rude or judgy of course anyone can decide and feel sorry for whoever they want. I just wanted to share my reasoning haha

Ell is nice but she doesnā€™t stand out and I canā€™t see her carrying a channel on her own. Also when have we ever seen Ell make any effort with other influencers? That might be the reason she isnā€™t going to events and theyā€™re all rallying round Syd, thereā€™s actually a genuine friendship / mutual interest

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Im just still shocked at the fact they were bestfriends for so long and theyā€™ve just thrown it away. Maybe they tried to figure it out but it just seems so odd that there throwing their friendship away. And if they come out with the crap ā€œwe want different thingsā€ its bs, you dont throw a whole friendship away because you want different things i mean youā€™d still remain friends just doing your own thing.

Reactions: 32
Their In the Style collections launched just over a week ago & are already on saleā€¦ is this normal??
Someone said apparently they always go in sale every collection a week on. And that price is accurate price of item not the full price. Itā€™s binthestyle trying to make money

Syd and Molly out with Han, Rach and Mads šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤” surely this isnā€™t for the launch??

Just makes me wonder why Syd and Ell didnā€™t do these thingsā€¦ and isnā€™t it meant to be Mollys birthday so why arenā€™t mollys friends there?

Attachments

Reactions: 37
Syd and Molly out with Han, Rach and Mads šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤” surely this isnā€™t for the launch??

Just makes me wonder why Syd and Ell didnā€™t do these thingsā€¦ and isnā€™t it meant to be Mollys birthday so why arenā€™t mollys friends there?
Thing is Molly isnā€™t even in the industry so isnā€™t mutuals with all these influencers that Syd is dragging her to seeā€¦ just seems odd and super try hard

Reactions: 28
Omg I just checked molly follows all 3 of them Han rach and mads. None follow her back šŸ’€ sorry but why is she there Iā€™d be so embarrassed following syd around

• Haha
Reactions: 81
the fact that mads and rachel are both posting about tonight celebrating rachā€™s launch, and also not showing that theyā€™re with molly, then molly showing her dessert which says happy birthday šŸ’€ pick meee pick me

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sooooo I have actual tea!! (Ps Iā€™m the one that knows molly through friends, and had an unpleasant interaction with her when she was stuck up and refused to take a pic of me LOL). So a few days before the inthebin shoot, syd and ell were together, they were looking at something on ells phone and a messaged from her boyfriend popped up at the top saying ā€œsyds just a bleep anywayā€, it turned out ell and her bf had been slagging syd off over text. Obv syd went mad and hence the falling out. As we thought, theyā€™re in a contract with inthebin so have to complete the contract before they announce the split, the have tried to get out of it early but havenā€™t been allowed. The meeting with the manager separately was to discuss separating and the statement.

Ells family have never ā€œlikedā€ the YouTube route, which I assume is why she has been a bit quiet, and her boyfriend wants to remain private and hates her influencer lifestyle. So it looks as if ell will be taking a step back, and syd will pursue the influencer life as an individual!

So the original post about Ells bf calling syd a bleep was right!!! Perhaps their info stemmed from the same person mine did (take that as you will!) šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

you Can see why it looks like other influencers have come across as more supportive of syd, as she really is the ā€œvictimā€ (used that term loosely). But, how sheā€™s behaved recently has really shown that ells bf ainā€™t wrong!!!

I am just confused though because after being friends for so long, and being business partners, would you not just forgive and makeup? GrantedI would be mega fuming if my bestie and her bf were slagging me off, but youā€™d be throwing away so much????

• Wow
Reactions: 83
Iā€™ll defiantly watch Ells channel if she decides to go that route! Whenever she is ready. I will be honest and say I donā€™t like Syds attitude and prior to this, I felt the same, sadly this has made me like her a lot less as itā€™s truly brought her true colours out to the type of person she is. i saw a tweet and it was something like watch how people treat you when they learn you canā€™t do anything for them or something like that and itā€™s so true. I feel like since Ell serves her no purpose anymore, sheā€™s acted in shady / mean girl way, which is a shame. Even if ell did do something wrong, itā€™s quite upsetting to see thatā€™s sheā€™s been intentionally isolated or at least forced out of situations she would of otherwise been involved in, and syd Will play the card well she was invited! Oh yeah Iā€™m sure sheā€™d want to go to an event that youā€™ve made sure everyone knows exactly whatā€™s happened and made it obvious you both are no longer friends, how uncomfortable would that be. I hope they do come out with a statement announcing their separation from one another into their own brands, their subscribers and followers deserve an explanation or at least an update but Iā€™m not interested in knowing the particular ins and outs as Iā€™ve seen all I need to see to make my mind up from Syd xxxx
THIS!! This is exactly my thoughts too!

Reactions: 4
Sooooo I have actual tea!! (Ps Iā€™m the one that knows molly through friends, and had an unpleasant interaction with her when she was stuck up and refused to take a pic of me LOL). So a few days before the inthebin shoot, syd and ell were together, they were looking at something on ells phone and a messaged from her boyfriend popped up at the top saying ā€œsyds just a bleep anywayā€, it turned out ell and her bf had been slagging syd off over text. Obv syd went mad and hence the falling out. As we thought, theyā€™re in a contract with inthebin so have to complete the contract before they announce the split, the have tried to get out of it early but havenā€™t been allowed. The meeting with the manager separately was to discuss separating and the statement.

Ells family have never ā€œlikedā€ the YouTube route, which I assume is why she has been a bit quiet, and her boyfriend wants to remain private and hates her influencer lifestyle. So it looks as if ell will be taking a step back, and syd will pursue the influencer life as an individual!

So the original post about Ells bf calling syd a bleep was right!!! Perhaps their info stemmed from the same person mine did (take that as you will!) šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

you Can see why it looks like other influencers have come across as more supportive of syd, as she really is the ā€œvictimā€ (used that term loosely). But, how sheā€™s behaved recently has really shown that ells bf ainā€™t wrong!!!

I am just confused though because after being friends for so long, and being business partners, would you not just forgive and makeup? GrantedI would be mega fuming if my bestie and her bf were slagging me off, but youā€™d be throwing away so much????
Iā€™m sure everyone on here is going to come in a second and accuse you of making this upā€¦ but tbh this does sound like it could be true???

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.