Sweet Magnolias

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just finished it this morning and still none the wiser they all just went around been way too nice to each other as usual lol.
They’ve all decided to be better people yet again, Noreen is suddenly with the hunky farmer at the renewal, they got Helen to sing for some reason and Maddie’s mother is too spiritual and wears far too much jewellery.. surely it can’t go on for another season? 😂😂

I haven’t seen season 3 yet but duck me they are still trying going with the belt thing on Dana sue!? 😩😩 the stylists obviously dislike her and have no idea how dress someone who isnt a stick
They love to put a belt on her and if there's no belt then there's a really strong contrast between the clothes she has on top and the clothes she has on the bottom so there may as well be a belt which is always located on the widest part of her. They haven't a clue how to dress her.
---
I just finished it this morning and still none the wiser they all just went around been way too nice to each other as usual lol.
They’ve all decided to be better people yet again, Noreen is suddenly with the hunky farmer at the renewal, they got Helen to sing for some reason and Maddie’s mother is too spiritual and wears far too much jewellery.. surely it can’t go on for another season? 😂😂
There were so many random storylines and characters that were never properly explained. It's easy watching though.

Reactions: 1
I actually find the kids more interesting than the adults

Kyle I'm constantly expecting to have a coming out storyline

• Haha
Reactions: 2