Suzi Grant / Alternative Ageing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stopped watching this a while ago but watched a recent one in Dubai. I was a bit disgusted with her, racing to film someone who she thought looked hideous in her beachwear. Not only has she invaded the privacy of that person she bloody insulted them too. I am no saint but I would never try to film someone like that, who was at a pool, minding her own business. It was a bit like that model in the US filming a fat person at the gym and put it online for the laughs. Really shocked she did that. Just so inappropriate. Especially as she looked awful in her own two piece. Even Middle Aged Minx has never done that, and nothing is out of bounds for her when it comes to filling a vlog.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Stopped watching this a while ago but watched a recent one in Dubai. I was a bit disgusted with her, racing to film someone who she thought looked hideous in her beachwear. Not only has she invaded the privacy of that person she bloody insulted them too. I am no saint but I would never try to film someone like that, who was at a pool, minding her own business. It was a bit like that model in the US filming a fat person at the gym and put it online for the laughs. Really shocked she did that. Just so inappropriate. Especially as she looked awful in her own two piece. Even Middle Aged Minx has never done that, and nothing is out of bounds for her when it comes to filling a vlog.
I thought the same. I generally enjoy her content but she was very grumpy in this vlog and totally out of order filming a woman who was minding her own business.

I thought the same. I generally enjoy her content but she was very grumpy in this vlog and totally out of order filming a woman who was minding her own business.
She actually said tit when the woman moved away and ran after her to get her in shot. Really bitchy and unnecessary- odd that she thought that was ok to put in.

Reactions: 3
Just watched the vlog and omg im shocked she filmed that girl with those comments she made. Never would have thought she would say anything like that! I wouldnt wear what the girl is wearing (just for modesty purposes) but the way suzie made it out i thought she would be practically naked but it wasnt even that bad and honestly the girl looked pretty! Shes in a tourist hotel and probably came from the beach, whats wrong with what she was wearing? Shes not wearing it out of the hotel in public places like a mall. Its mean that shes filmed and shamed her on a platform like youtube 😤

She was so odd in that video - constantly moaning how there were young thin women in the hotel. Surely she's got to an age where you aren't threatened by that? It's not a competition.
As for rudely filming that woman 😲 unbelievably awful. In comments she's trying to pretend she was offended on behalf of Dubai. Rubbish. She just wanted to laugh at her and feel superior.

Screenshot_20231129_095307.jpg

• Angry
Presumably she had a cocktail or two in Dubai. I am sure that is against that culture’s religion. That country realises that to get tourism in they have to allow alcohol in hotels, allow guests to wear what they want around the pool within reason. She was body shaming and trying to cover it up as being offended on behalf of a country. She actually said she has saw other women wearing similar garb to the lady she filmed who looked better. What she was objecting to was the woman’s lumps and bumps being on display in an unapologetic way. I don’t like that style of dressing either, and the thought might flit through my head, that’s a bad clothing choice but to move at speed to film her, to run after her when she thought she was going out of camera range, was pure nasty. And then to upload it for what, so that the comments could also poke fun at the innocent holidaymaker, except the comments have not done that.

She was out of sorts at that hotel. It would totally not be my cup of tea either. She probably goes around in life thinking, I am okay, stylish, older lady loving life. And she is. But she was surrounded by young, slim girls out for a good time and she was besieged by jealousy and then projected that outwards. Not cool.

Never thought of Suzy bodshaming, I really like her but that was really bitchy not an attractive trait. Horrible if the lady saw it or someone she knew. Do better Ms.Grant.