Suzi Grant / Alternative Ageing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch this lovely woman? She leads an interesting life by the coast and wears amazing Retro clothing.
She seems really genuine and her vlogs are very watchable. A classy but down to earth " lady of a certain age " !
I found her through watching Middleagedminx though I've gone off her a bit lately

Reactions: 5
AA doesn’t have many subscribers - less than MAM. Which suggests she is new to the vlogging malarky. Is that true? Or is she slow to get followers? It would be good for her to get more than MAM, she feels a more relatable person than MAM, who started well, but who is now grabby and vacuous.

Thanks for starting thread @Anicecuppa - how do you do that? I don’t seem to be able to.

Reactions: 3
I mentioned in the MAM thread that AA mentioned in the comments of her vlog of 16 May that she was interviewed by JG a few years back.

AA is far more enjoyable to watch. Watching her and her brother together was amusing.

She has over 35K followers on Instagram, unlike her YouTube account.

Last edited:
I have signed up to her monthly newsletter. I like the fact she is a trained nutritionist. She certainly looks a lot healthier than MAM.

Are there any other middle aged or positive ageing Instagrammers/podcasters/Y Tubers that you can recommend? Preferably relatable, not Californian face lifted types.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
AA doesn’t have many subscribers - less than MAM. Which suggests she is new to the vlogging malarky. Is that true? Or is she slow to get followers? It would be good for her to get more than MAM, she feels a more relatable person than MAM, who started well, but who is now grabby and vacuous.

Thanks for starting thread @Anicecuppa - how do you do that? I don’t seem to be able to.
There was just a box at the top of the "Rave" page saying start a thread

I have signed up to her monthly newsletter. I like the fact she is a trained nutritionist. She certainly looks a lot healthier than MAM.

Are there any other middle aged or positive ageing Instagrammers/podcasters/Y Tubers that you can recommend? Preferably relatable, not Californian face lifted types.
I'd like to know of others if there are any, I do enjoy Davina McCall

Reactions: 1
I’ve recently discovered AA and loving it. Interesting chatty vlogs and as someone has said, very relatable. Used to be a MAM follower but no longer, she has become just irritating and boring.

P.S. Just signed up to AA’s newsletter. I don’t do Instagram or I’d be on that too!

Glad this thread popped up - I'd never heard of her but she looks great.
Will definitely give her a follow.

Her last vlog had a little tour of her garden and she mentioned the Euphorbia. This is a toxic plant and the sap can cause great damage especially when pruned. I wouldn’t have anything like that in my garden if I had animals, including the foxes she feeds. She also has a dog. There are different types of Euphorbia. Below is a picture of terrible damage done to a dog.
5082AC3E-974F-4C0F-B78F-00CD13EE22A4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Her last vlog had a little tour of her garden and she mentioned the Euphorbia. This is a toxic plant and the sap can cause great damage especially when pruned. I wouldn’t have anything like that in my garden if I had animals, including the foxes she feeds. She also has a dog. There are different types of Euphorbia. Below is a picture of terrible damage done to a dog.View attachment 608397
I knew euphorbia was toxic (I also have a dog and am a gardener) but I wasn’t aware of the damage it does. Poor little lamb 🙁. Did you comment on the vlog re the euphorbia? She may very well not be aware

I knew euphorbia was toxic (I also have a dog and am a gardener) but I wasn’t aware of the damage it does. Poor little lamb 🙁. Did you comment on the vlog re the euphorbia? She may very well not be aware
No, I didn’t comment as I’m not registered to YouTube. It seems to be if the sap leaks or is eaten, which could happen with an animal or if it is pruned also to a human. She’s lived there a long time, I think she said 12 years. I wonder if she’s ever pruned it. I bet she’d take the view that if it hasn’t happened already then it won’t. One of the gardeners in the Guardian said her mother taught them to avoid it and they also had dogs. 🤷‍♀️

I have just found this lady - by chance, googled her and found her mentioned on here! Just looked at all her outfits she wore on her cruise, wow! She has such a positive attitude and seems to make the most of every minute! Her house is lovely isn’t it? 💕

She seems less of a show off than Jo Good. She has been mentioned by some of JG’s followers on her site. JG hasn’t acknowledged her but Suzi has acknowledged JG. JG probably doesn’t want AA to offer her nutritional advice.

I have just found this lady - by chance, googled her and found her mentioned on here! Just looked at all her outfits she wore on her cruise, wow! She has such a positive attitude and seems to make the most of every minute! Her house is lovely isn’t it? 💕
I do like the way she has arranged her house. Not keen on her bathroom or that pool. The garden is quite steep, vertigo inducing, but lovely. Her kitchen is so light and airy.

I wonder what made her retire to Rottingdean? It looks very hilly in general. I would hate a hilly garden and especially if I was her age. It seemed from her last vlog that she hadn’t done much travelling down the coast before and she’s been there more than 12 years. Worthing looked quite fun. MAN takes her mother there to a cafe.

I wonder what made her retire to Rottingdean? It looks very hilly in general. I would hate a hilly garden and especially if I was her age. It seemed from her last vlog that she hadn’t done much travelling down the coast before and she’s been there more than 12 years. Worthing looked quite fun. MAN takes her mother there to a cafe.
I go to Worthing once a month or so. It was run down, started picking up, covid hit with the inevitable closures including its two main department stores, but it’s looking up again. The esplanade is lovely. Walking from the pier to Goring is about 40 mins walk, and then the same again back. If I want a walk to breathe in the good sea air, Worthing is where I head to. Great cafe called Nrgy, for health eats. Fab fish n chips in a place called Chipwicks. I park in that hideous car park she pointed out, it goes directly into an M & S, my loo stop when I arrive. I also go to Brighton a lot, but prefer it in winter.

She has quite the obsession with head scarves, doesn’t she? She is quite sweet. And her camera work is on point, unlike a lot of other vloggers.

She has quite the obsession with head scarves, doesn’t she? She is quite sweet. And her camera work is on point, unlike a lot of other vloggers.
Yes they're part of her "look" I've tried to wear them like that but don't have the confidence to pull it off

Not happy to see she’s liking Style Me Sunday’s posts. I don’t follow SMS but have a look from time to time.