Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie878

VIP Member
I’m not sure she is pregnant unless the picnic has been featured to fool people - she’s had HG and pretty bad morning sickness in the past.

Im also not convinced they are high earning enough for a third kid to be easily affordable. Especially if they plan to have them all privately educated at some point which she’s mentioned before when slagging off Milo’s state school.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Thanks for saying this @SilverSpoonNotIncluded

For record, very much not Susie. If I could prove it, I would.

I don't like her and I agree with the majority of what is said on here about her.

I had my daughter 10 years ago and had HG the whole pregnancy, in and out of hospital from 6 weeks, sick a minimum of half a dozen times a day every day until I gave birth, after which I threw up once more (for luck, presumably). The birth was traumatic, not helped by the absolute slog of HG for 34 weeks. There's a reason she's an only child.

I think while Susie needs to be held accountable for the things she has said and done that are awful, and it's normal for people to be annoyed by other people and this is the outlet for that (very cathartic); I think it's really important that we don't belittle something so soul destroying as HG and birth/pregnancy trauma. The majority of people on this forum are women and therefore a good proportion are probably parents and statistically a decent amount will carry some some trauma from their pregnancies and births and when it's mocked and minimised like I've seen happen, it can really affect you.

There's nothing I can do to stop some posters thinking I'm Susie, but I can assure I'm not, nor do I want to be. If the way MOD was caught out on here via her VPN location or whatever it was, then it's simple enough for admin to know that I'm not in MK, nor anywhere near it.
Your posting history on this thread gives you away I’m afraid.....!!!!

I find it really irritating that she has always (very publicly) encouraged her boys to not follow gender stereotypes, dressed them in leggings, etc - even to the point of pulling Milo out of nursery because he was making the distinction between girls' things and boys' things... but now she's having a girl, she's suddenly buying loads of miniature pairs of tights and Greg is shouting "WE MADE A GIRL!" on his Instagram! Do you think she needs to give Greg (and herself) a stern talking to about Maya Angelou 🙄 So disingenuous - not that I'm surprised any more!
What’s wrong with tights?!

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Yes, but gaining an ‘A*’ at A level was only a grade awarded from 2010 onwards, so anyone who finished their A levels before 2010 could not possibly have been awarded one. ‘A’ was the highest grade. How old is Susie?
Think she’s 31/32

Bougieb

I haven’t! And I posted a pretty scathing comment. Very weird, wonder how she chose who to block and who not to

Kvothe

Happy New Year everyone! I had screenshots of the tweets but I can’t find them anymore. Does anyone else have them and could repost on here please?

Urbanbunny

VIP Member

Their house is by the woods sure . You can walk through a field to nice woodland.....But very small woodland.
We're not talking it being vast ancient woodland in Aspley Guise.
Aspley Guise is surrounded by fields but by no means a very rural location.

Takes 5 minutes to drive to Bletchley Town centre.

The mums at M's school all hate susie and are nice to Greg because he's so smiley. I think most feel a bit sorry for him.
Do you live in Aspley? I live in WS. I was thinking earlier that Greg and Susie aren’t even the richest people around here. Fairly confident that these other parents happy to send their children to the nursery.

I cycled past their house today - sure it’s a nice house but there are many others within a mile which are much bigger. They need to calm down.