Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
I just went to have a little listen to his music. I only know the main songs and i actully feel sick... Its so grapic!! That doesnt normally bother me at all but my god! Its just ?

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Wendy had an interview when she spoke about speaking to R Kelly about the "allegations" and how he confided in her.

To be honest, I wish her ass had been subpoenaed so they had to get the information for her. Basically covering Robert's ass.

If I can find the video I'll link it here

Lol I found the video but not linking Wendy to get any more coin. Here's Daytime teatime video. Much much better.

I remember watching that, the audience did not seem to agree with her. I disagree with allowing known abusers the chance to give their side of the story she should have saved her tears for his many victims

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I haven’t watched the interview but everybody has known for years what he is like. I’m shocked it’s taken so long for him to have any repucussions for his disgusting behaviour. I don’t know if anybody had heard Chance the rappers comments a few months ago where he apologised for working with Kelly and said something along the lines of he didn’t quite care or maybe it was believe the accusations at the time of working with him as they were coming from black women, he also goes on to apologise for that way of thinking too
I also just noticed I spelt repercussions wrong

Peeltheavocado

Chatty Member
He’s disgusting. And the people who’ve enabled his behaviour for so many years are just as bad.

I’ve briefly watched a few things about Joycelyn Savage’s parents. Not sure what to make of them?!
Anyone else?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I think they both need help. Now hes in jail, how ever long for maybe family can get to them.
Christ its been a week of me watching this stuff. First leaving neverland now this...
We’ve gone down a very dark hole ?

Fudgecakes

The worst thing he could have done was that interview. I’m surprised that his publicist advocated for it!

GossWhore

VIP Member

Thanks to @GossWhore for introducing me to this channel.

He shouldn’t have a platform, but I do believe he’s shot himself in the foot with this interview. I watched Wendy Williams “hot topics” and listened to her opinion of him, she was careful with her wording, what I took from that.
I really, really don’t have much time for that woman anymore [emoji52]
Wendy had an interview when she spoke about speaking to R Kelly about the "allegations" and how he confided in her.

To be honest, I wish her ass had been subpoenaed so they had to get the information for her. Basically covering Robert's ass.

If I can find the video I'll link it here

Lol I found the video but not linking Wendy to get any more coin. Here's Daytime teatime video. Much much better.