Surviving R Kelly/R Kelly Breaks His Silence.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this whole thing so uncomfortable to watch or talk about, but the new ABC interview makes me want to discuss it.

Personal opinion. Vile, vile, liar.
Extracts from the interview so far are interesting.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I get that they have to get both sides but it bothers me that they're giving him a platform.

I don't believe they're liars...people have been speaking about this for years and its only now he's actually facing some consequences. Didn't he date/marry Aaliyah when she was like 15?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I get that they have to get both sides but it bothers me that they're giving him a platform.

I don't believe they're liars...people have been speaking about this for years and its only now he's actually facing some consequences. Didn't he date/marry Aaliyah when she was like 15?
Yep he did tried to dodge that by faking her age on the marriage certificate and documents. He knew fine well her age but denied it!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
He’s disgusting. And the people who’ve enabled his behaviour for so many years are just as bad.

I’ve briefly watched a few things about Joycelyn Savage’s parents. Not sure what to make of them?!
Anyone else?

I haven’t watched the interview but everybody has known for years what he is like. I’m shocked it’s taken so long for him to have any repucussions for his disgusting behaviour. I don’t know if anybody had heard Chance the rappers comments a few months ago where he apologised for working with Kelly and said something along the lines of he didn’t quite care or maybe it was believe the accusations at the time of working with him as they were coming from black women, he also goes on to apologise for that way of thinking too

I haven’t watched the interview but everybody has known for years what he is like. I’m shocked it’s taken so long for him to have any repucussions for his disgusting behaviour. I don’t know if anybody had heard Chance the rappers comments a few months ago where he apologised for working with Kelly and said something along the lines of he didn’t quite care or maybe it was believe the accusations at the time of working with him as they were coming from black women, he also goes on to apologise for that way of thinking too
I also just noticed I spelt repercussions wrong

Thanks to @GossWhore for introducing me to this channel.

He shouldn’t have a platform, but I do believe he’s shot himself in the foot with this interview. I watched Wendy Williams “hot topics” and listened to her opinion of him, she was careful with her wording, what I took from that.
I really, really don’t have much time for that woman anymore ?

I dont get how people can say all this is lies when he married a 15 year old and thiers the sex tape with the 14 year old.. He even tried to say it was his brother who doesnt even look like him!

His other brother whos in prision seems just as messed up, saying "i like older woman, he likes young woman, thats his thing"

Reactions: 4
I also found out today that the MJ song "you are not alone" was written by him... About the 16 year old who aborted his child!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I also found out today that the MJ song "you are not alone" was written by him... About the 16 year old who aborted his child!!
WHAT!!!! Bloody hell. What do you make of the new “girlfriends” in this interview.
Did he pay his child support that was due yesterday I wonder

Edit

Nope

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
WHAT!!!! Bloody hell. What do you make of the new “girlfriends” in this interview.
Did he pay his child support that was due yesterday I wonder

Edit

Nope
I think they both need help. Now hes in jail, how ever long for maybe family can get to them.
Christ its been a week of me watching this stuff. First leaving neverland now this...

I think they both need help. Now hes in jail, how ever long for maybe family can get to them.
Christ its been a week of me watching this stuff. First leaving neverland now this...
We’ve gone down a very dark hole ?

Thanks to @GossWhore for introducing me to this channel.

He shouldn’t have a platform, but I do believe he’s shot himself in the foot with this interview. I watched Wendy Williams “hot topics” and listened to her opinion of him, she was careful with her wording, what I took from that.
I really, really don’t have much time for that woman anymore [emoji52]
Wendy had an interview when she spoke about speaking to R Kelly about the "allegations" and how he confided in her.

To be honest, I wish her ass had been subpoenaed so they had to get the information for her. Basically covering Robert's ass.

If I can find the video I'll link it here

Lol I found the video but not linking Wendy to get any more coin. Here's Daytime teatime video. Much much better.

Wendy had an interview when she spoke about speaking to R Kelly about the "allegations" and how he confided in her.

To be honest, I wish her ass had been subpoenaed so they had to get the information for her. Basically covering Robert's ass.

Lol I found the video but not linking Wendy to get any more coin. Here's Daytime teatime video. Much much better.

I remember watching that, the audience did not seem to agree with her. I disagree with allowing known abusers the chance to give their side of the story she should have saved her tears for his many victims

I have watched the Surviving R Kelly series and it is grim. The things he has got away with over the years are despicable. One of the girls with him just now has not been in touch with her family for over 3 years. He has some weird hold over these two girls and it's sick. Hopefully he gets jailed and these two girls get counselling to bring them back to normality. I dread to think what they've experienced in the years since they've been with him

Wendy is weird as well. She'll defend men like R Kelly and MJ, but I remember when Mel B came out about the drug use and abuse, she was like oh I don't feel bad its basically her own fault. :rolleyes:

I just went to have a little listen to his music. I only know the main songs and i actully feel sick... Its so grapic!! That doesnt normally bother me at all but my god! Its just ?