Surrey Mama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly on the beg for a free holiday with Eurocamp or Sani Resorts šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for her. She needs to get a job and delete Instagram. Her enjoyment of life would improve exponentially.

Reactions: 2
Clearly on the beg for a free holiday with Eurocamp or Sani Resorts šŸ™„
I know isn't she, its so embarrassing!

I feel sorry for her. She needs to get a job and delete Instagram. Her enjoyment of life would improve exponentially.
Its kinda tragic, moving to be near her elderly parents by the sea and having mummy on hand all the time so she could get a hobby! Bet her Mum encouraged that swimming so she'd lose weight!

Why did she delete her story of going for a costa with Nick????????

Its kinda tragic, moving to be near her elderly parents by the sea and having mummy on hand all the time so she could get a hobby! Bet her Mum encouraged that swimming so she'd lose weight!
I remember her saying ages ago her mum was a swimming teacher. Surprised she hasnā€™t asked her mum to teach the kids. But sheā€™s probably getting a freebie from the Jurassic place sheā€™s bringing them to now šŸ™„

Bumble do you know her?
Ha no!

I remember her saying ages ago her mum was a swimming teacher. Surprised she hasnā€™t asked her mum to teach the kids. But sheā€™s probably getting a freebie from the Jurassic place sheā€™s bringing them to now šŸ™„
yes those swimming lessons all happened very quickly at a nice place, clear that mummy engineered all that for her.

Had to unfollow. Literally so bloody boring! Sheā€™s like a dull & frumpy 50 year old.

Is she gonna "treat" us to anything other than f'in swimming? Swimming in the sea for f@tty. Swimming day for her and Ellis (awful name!). Swimming lessons for the girls. Swimming inside for her. GRRRRR!!

Chr!st, have you seen the price of her sunglasses she's mentioned in her latest post??!! She does sweet FA but sit about on a beach all day, how can she afford sunglasses that cost Ā£200!!!! What does she actually DO each day.

I seem Romeca whoā€™s another ā€œSurreyā€/London mum is moving to Dorset now too. I bet all the locals in Dorset are thrilled at the invasion of yummy London ā€œinfluencerā€ mums come to show them how to live their best livesā€¦ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Romeca lives near me and rents her house. I guess she is moving as it is a cheaper area and maybe can afford to buy there.
Edit to add, just read her post and she says they have bought in Dorset (fair enough) and are looking for a flat to buy in London as well (oookay :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
I saw that last night. Thought it was strange that she was asking about (very) high end kitchens recently when I was sure her house was rented so it makes sense now.

But buying a house in Dorset and a flat in Londonā€¦ Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£!!

She did say her in laws sold their Richmond house which must be worth a decent amount. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if thatā€™s funded most of the new property and thatā€™s why they can afford a London flat too? I wonder what her husband does for work

She did say her in laws sold their Richmond house which must be worth a decent amount. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if thatā€™s funded most of the new property and thatā€™s why they can afford a London flat too? I wonder what her husband does for work
This is too easy to find out šŸ¤£ I think the move is definitely funded by her in-laws.
45AD29FD-5C14-4E01-9115-FDEBCCFC45C1.jpeg
94077AF3-185E-4FE1-99CF-25AEA64DFBE7.jpeg

• Wow
Thought so too - especially when she said ā€œthey wouldnā€™t move without us & we definitely wouldnā€™t have moved without themā€ I thought, yeah Iā€™ll bet you wouldn't!

Romeca thread definitely needed!