Supertanskiii #3 “I'm so anti-Tory, I opened my craft beer with a hammer and sickle”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jumping in to start a new thread for Supertwatskiii - thank you to @Sideboard Bob for the epic thread title nomination which had the most votes.

Carry on discussing the Jump Cut Queen and her Dystopia Warning bandwagon here.

Coming to a sports hall near you soon…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jumping in to start a new thread for Supertwatskiii - thank you to @Sideboard Bob for the epic thread title nomination which had the most votes.

Carry on discussing the Jump Cut Queen and her Dystopia Warning bandwagon here.

Coming to a sports hall near you soon…
Thank you for the new thread!

Kudos to @StatusWoe for the hilarious words of this thread title, I just pointed them out!

The run up to a general election is always entertaining, but I think we’re going to get a lot of unintentional comedy from Tan too!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh thank goodness there’s a thread, this woman is an unhinged obsessive who’s got clear and present rampant MH issues and needs to get the duck off the internet and touch some grass.

kthxbye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kudos to @StatusWoe for the hilarious words of this thread title, I just pointed them out!

The run up to a general election is always entertaining, but I think we’re going to get a lot of unintentional comedy from Tan too!
Aw thanks Sidebob. 😊

What do we think about Tan's general election takes? I predict Twitter arguments and dramatic flounces in the near future.

Supertwatskiii
Are swears allowed in thread titles if they're embedded in the person's username? 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aw thanks Sidebob. 😊

What do we think about Tan's general election takes? I predict Twitter arguments and dramatic flounces in the near future.

Are swears allowed in thread titles if they're embedded in the person's username? 😝
Sadly not 😂
Her GE takes will be atrocious as usual. I’m so done with the vox pops on the news already I really cba with hers for the next few weeks man hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1716712037482.png

As profound my distaste for Conservative ideology, harassing Tory canvassers, recording them without their consent and uploading it for clout is grim.

Also, crossover for those of us on the Simon Harris threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2957726

As profound my distaste for Conservative ideology, harassing Tory canvassers, recording them without their consent and uploading it for clout is grim.

The more she tweets the less I want to vote for Labour, ironically. The cringe is off the scale

Reactions: 14
The more she tweets the less I want to vote for Labour, ironically. The cringe is off the scale
I love the way Tanners thinks being vaguely known on Twatter is the same as being front and centre in the national consciousness.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can't just refer to everyone as 'legendary', Tan.

Surprised she would entertain Vorders given her previous Tory allegiance.

All the fart huffing talk of 'destroying the tories' etc makes me thing there is going to be a sickenly cringe 'It was Tan wot won it' tweet coming on results day.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2957726

Steve Bray is a fraud. When the Tory Conference was in Birmingham in 2022, I went over and watched him "Perform" and it was just unhinged tit like holding up a speaker so the Tories can "hear" his music. He smelled so bad people could have mistakening him as a woman. Then the Tory delegates all came out and all of them were smiling and laughing at him and he was getting really wound up about it as well. He's just a sad drunken fool

Was an excellent 15 mins sitting on a nearby wall. Owen Jones was yards away chatting bollocks as well
---
Her, Volders, Pukeiss, Harris, Smellbray, Femi the virgin & others will have to change their stuff when Labour get in

You can't just refer to everyone as 'legendary', Tan.

Surprised she would entertain Vorders given her previous Tory allegiance.

All the fart huffing talk of 'destroying the tories' etc makes me thing there is going to be a sickenly cringe 'It was Tan wot won it' tweet coming on results day.
Vorders seems to have pulled the wool over many eyes on the left.

Michelle Mone was her best mate and it seems that Vorders is upset she wasn't able to get her snout into all that cash.....

Reactions: 7
Vorders seems to have pulled the wool over many eyes on the left.

Michelle Mone was her best mate and it seems that Vorders is upset she wasn't able to get her snout into all that cash.....
Woah, really? I must admit I was massively surprised by her sudden transformation from a lukewarm plastic surgery momma into a lukewarm political commentator - it seemed to come from nowhere and I did always assume she was a massive Tory.

Vorderman is the sort of upper middle class Blairite who fits right in with Starmer's Labour.

None of that is inherently bad, mind you.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2957726

'We're teaming up to destroy the Tories' 😂
Omg how old is she? Adrian Mole would dismiss that as pathetically juvenile.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Volders wanted a damehood and the Tories don’t nominate her so she’s hating them now it’s all self interest

• Haha
Reactions: 4