Supertanskiii #2 Jeremy Corbyn made me impersonate Hitler at Glastonbury

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she in a group who have suggested things to Labour when they are in power. I doubt she will be of an relevance to the party once in Government.

Not a problem. I enjoyed the stiff drink after lol
They've not been in power for quite a while. She must be younger than me; this is like someone claiming they've served royalty because some ancient ancestor once wafted a chemise in front of Charles I pre-execution.

How did she get so big? Popular, I mean. I don't understand her appeal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
They've not been in power for quite a while. She must be younger than me; this is like someone claiming they've served royalty because some ancient ancestor once wafted a chemise in front of Charles I pre-execution.

tapped into the seam of Remainers who have had their brains rotted by Twitter during lockdown when everyone was a bit loopy and hit the motherlode, I suppose

Reactions: 7
Tan has neither made an off-colour comment on the Jeffrey Donaldson case, nor made some glib comparison between the rampaging cavalry horses and the state of the country.

Is this growth?
I see what you did there. Growth :D
---

Couple of years ago she had 10,000 followers, I went for a 'piss and a sandwich' and she suddenly had 200,000 ?
She (or persons unknown) paid for followers. Prove me wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9