Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

not_influenced

VIP Member
I've never heard of Lyndsey but the whole thing was so we'll articulated you wouldnt have thought she was speaking off the cuff. I'm delighted she tagged Sabrina and was like I'm not hiding behind anyone or anywhere and said it how it was. More people could take a leaf out of her book!

Reactions: 24

Skinner

VIP Member
Please join me this Thursday at 8pm at your front doors where we will clap for sabby.
Shes the biggest pain in the hole. If I worked with her or moved in same circles as her I would avoid her at all costs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Just watched her stories from yesterday and today; thoughts below

1. she has a vile mouth on her
  2. she is aggressive
  3. she has a problem with alcohol
  4. she absolutely not right in the head

And…do MSL Cork realise they are giving a brand new Mercedes to a woman that has had thoughts of having a car crash so she can have a few days off…

• Haha

TreesOfGreen

The recap is that Sabby is no longer an XS despite doing one spinning class even though she had COVID last Christmas. Her and her new man’s isolated limbs have been to Adare Manor to stuff her gluttonous face and to video her twirling around like a knob. Her son Aaron has also left her to go to college in Galway but only because of the work of mummy of the year, Sabrina. Oh and still flogging expensive clothes but making them look cheap as!

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
‘We’ve been friends since we were 13’

ok then but you didn’t follow her back before today & you’ve never liked a single post on her page 🤣

maybe it’s an XS friendship

• Haha
  • Wow

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
Oh my god!! Did ye ever hear such shite in all your life. I feel like shaking her and telling her to cop on!! She is an absolute down and out narcissist if there ever was one. Trying to get your child's education sorted is not horrendous, yes it can be stressful but thousands of parents including single parents do it every year. What's horrendous Sabby is parents who are dealing with their children's cancer or illnesses, or parents who cannot afford a roof over their heads!! And this shite of "I'm so proud of myself and how hard I work" is bollix!! Excuse my French today 🙈🙈 but this one needs a right dose of reality. If she stopped spending hundreds on clothes she mightnt have to worry about finances.. And I highly doubt her ex husband has abandoned his child. My son went to college this year too and it really wasn't that difficult to do all the research that's needed for the process.

• Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I didn’t really understand that rant, it made no sense to me?! Be kind and don’t be bitching? And she on bitching about that other account herself who was slagging Kourtney K 😂
So she’s never bought a gossip magazine, doesn’t provide those magazines in the salon for her clients? Same thing. People have bitched since day dot and will continue to do so for all of time, regardless of a dumpy extra medium potato nosed hairdresser from Cork telling us to be nice. You influence NOBODY’s behaviour Sabby. You might sell a few M&S jumpers but literally nobody is looking to you for moral guidance. Even when you put it on a notebook from Dealz.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mac life

Delighted with lindseys response, didnt back down from her valid point initially. Who the hell does scabby think she is , I knew that be kind aggressive mantra would come back to bite her in her xs ass

Reactions: 22

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Someone has rattled scabby sabby today. Lol

why as a woman do I need to support other women? If your an ass I’m not going to support you. She’s a hypocrite, then calling out another US profile. Who is currently covering the US trial over Ghilaine Maxwell, also covered the gabby Pettito and free Britney.

• Haha
  • Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Imagine going to your friends wedding and prancing around the dining room like that 😂 the narcissism knows no bounds. It’s always the Sabrina show. Is it any wonder she has so little friends.

• Haha

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Loving the title!

What's going on with her skin? I tapped through as I can't listen to her.
She's not doing Adare any favours, that breakfast looks poor.
But then, Adare lost it's decent customer base when they started giving freebies to influencers last year.

uncleted

VIP Member
Very late to the party here, this is a tattlers of the year winner in my book. She really just showed everyone her true colours with that petty rant. The bloggers response was pure gold, Sabby punched way above her weight there in terms of emotional intelligence, maturity and class. It’s a good job she put up text speak sabby will be google translating that for months.

I’ve never DMed any of these influencers but I am sick to death of the “women support women, you’re a mother as well, be kind” brigade. Sabbys just shown what bully she is to her sponsors, followers and employer -AR (even though it’s been mentioned in this thread by those who are local to her!) it’s called Accountability- you don’t see politicians or other criminals etc telling each other to support other politicians, men and criminals when they’re judged 🤦🏻‍♀️