Superstylesabby #18 Sabby a pain in the hole if her salon keeps getting quieter she’ll be on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @C1O2 for winning thread title

Sabby a pain in the hole if her salon keeps getting quieter she’ll be on the dole.

Sabby is on a hair loss journey, a gluten free journey, a motherhood journey. Every day is a god damn journey.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely no. I just think it's hilarious how she goes from twirling to a war video.
Yes! Like she goes from showing off a pair of ugly jeans to showing her baby eating to a pic of her hair extension that was clearly just outgrown to full on war videos 🙈 she could not give a duck about Palestine. It’s very clear she is talking about it because she sees others doing it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Here we go again, no one is talking about Gaza only Sabrina 🤦🏼‍♀️ she still hasn’t attended 1 march (& they’re weekly in Cork) or mentioned boycotts etc sick of her virtue signalling.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’d love to know who she thinks is watching her stories that is ignoring Gaza & will suddenly call off the war because she said so. If it’s someone in the influencer community she’s throwing digs at why not tag them? Otherwise just duck off. This style of martyrdom actually damages a cause. She’s too dense to see that though

Reactions: 13
she’s painful! imagine having to live with her!

so what if people choose to switch off! not watch it. she is so privileged she thinks everyone is in the same position as she is, nothing else to worry about but what’s going on miles away.

Reactions: 11
She’s full of crap. Saying our government have blood on their hands yet she was at an event with Simon Harris recently and not a peep out of her!! So she chose not to speak up but pontificating from her sofa saying everyone should!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't believe her first instinct is to set her phone up and record Robin when he is clearly upset. What a narcissist. Anything for content. Maybe next time comfort your child Sabrina rather than focussing on the camera.

The "it's as if he knew" about the vaccinations...as if a 1 year old is pretending to be sick 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't believe her first instinct is to set her phone up and record Robin when he is clearly upset. What a narcissist. Anything for content. Maybe next time comfort your child Sabrina rather than focussing on the camera.

The "it's as if he knew" about the vaccinations...as if a 1 year old is pretending to be sick 🙄
Wonder will she be attending one of the many emergency protests taking place today/tomorrow. Of course she won’t, because Scabby is all talk and no action

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The poor child crying into her face and her eyeing herself in the camera.

• Sad
Reactions: 12