Summer Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
at least this years Casa Rejects will get some good entertainment and shocks, If I was a casa bombshell and I didn't get picked I'd at least want to witness some shocking recouplings and it looks like this year Ella and Catherine will deliverthat,I would be eating that up if I was stood there in person, may be going home but atleast I got to witness carnage and some surprises, unlike winter 2023 when only 3 people recoupled and everyone else stayed loyal

Reactions: 9
Does anyone think Jess will bring one of the boys back as a friendship couple? Or will she ‘stick’ with Mitch and be single knowing that he would have coupled up and hope Sammy is single still.

Reactions: 3
I don't get the Jess and Sammy thing? Basically they have to pick someone or stay single?

Reactions: 11
They can’t couple up with someone from the opposite house that they weren’t with originally though, can they?

Reactions: 1
They can’t couple up with someone from the opposite house that they weren’t with originally though, can they?
No it's usually pick someone from casa or remain with your original couple but not sure how that works with Jess and Sammy

They’re normally all coupled up before casa aren’t they.. it’s like they weren’t prepared 😂

Reactions: 8
I find after Casa it can get boring, I would prefer if they show a few episodes where e.g. the girls can watch all the footage from Casa the boys would be in another room. It would be like their version of googlebox. we dont need popcorn or titles or a game of which clip do they choose via a movie title just a few hours each evening where the girls watch more than short 3 minute clips.
Jessie from Love Island Season 9 wanted to leave after she saw what Will was up to in Casa but producers would not let her.

• Heart
They’re normally all coupled up before casa aren’t they.. it’s like they weren’t prepared 😂
I think they did it this way deliberately. Sammy would have played it safe if he and Jess had been back together.

What they must do is give Zach the choice to recouple with Molly but leave with her. This needs to happen
id have preferred something like this for Jess and Sammy when they seperated them as I don’t think he’s genuine. Zach and Molly feels like a waste because we already know it’s surface level and they’ll likely go out in a favourite couple dumping anyway.

Reactions: 7
I would hate to be a Casa girl and wondering if it’s you getting 0 airtime because you know someone definitely is

• Sad
  • Haha
Amber and Kodie would be a sweet match, two Year Sevens.

Maybe Jess and Sammy could bring them back for each other 😀

• Haha
No it's usually pick someone from casa or remain with your original couple but not sure how that works with Jess and Sammy
I’m sure someone’s already worked out Sammy has picked Amber ? Jess needs to bring back a friend for her to stay safe but I’m not sure what will happen producer wise. Like if she said “I’m bringing back this boy so I can stay safe and have Sammy back” they won’t let her say that 😂😂
That being said I’m sure loads of past cast members have said they reshoot Casa recoupling over and over again and it takes hours

Reactions: 4
I cba with the endless conversations of people saying they cant decide who to pick just get to the recoupling pls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.