Summer Love Island 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think tonight might just be another dead episode 😒 probably with a boring challenge

Reactions: 8
this episode is gonna be so full on with kissing sounds. I have nausea already 😂😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I still can’t get over how many of them have absolutely no romantic connections whatsoever. This is wild😭

Reactions: 25
“I haven’t felt like that in a long time” Molly JUST left? Zachaliar can’t even be bothered to pretend

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Mad how the girls have their little groups to chat in the morning instead of everyone being on the terrace. I think I prefer it though.

Reactions: 15
I think Leah is completely harmless and doesn’t offend me half as much as the others but she seems sooo surface level and boring. I won’t be mad if she goes - I think Mal could bring more to the show.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.