Summer Fox goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hair man. It’s dreadful. Looks like a Halloween mask. The colour does nothing for her.

Reactions: 5
'In england it's not common for girls to have a hobby' erm???????? She honestly talks out of her arse, just because she never had a hobby other than drinking underage

Reactions: 12
'In england it's not common for girls to have a hobby' erm???????? She honestly talks out of her arse, just because she never had a hobby other than drinking underage
i see people saying this often about women and i honestly just think it’s because very often the things women are interested in aren't regarded as hobbies because they aren’t things that men are typically interested in

Reactions: 6
i see people saying this often about women and i honestly just think it’s because very often the things women are interested in aren't regarded as hobbies because they aren’t things that men are typically interested
Literally that. Any hobbies women have are brushed under as “silly little girl” things

Reactions: 4
I do like summer generally but sometimes she can come across a little mean girl, this isn’t necessary IMO. It’s different if you’re sending it to a friend but not with her audience, it’s kinda giving bullying :/
Literally who does she think she is. Using a man who is poorer than her for his services whilst mocking him on the internet for simply existing. She has a nasty streak in her

Reactions: 8