Summer Fox goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually thought her new hair was a joke at first 😳 like the actual reveal was going to come after that was just for attention.

Reactions: 8
I used to like her content but it’s giving weird vibes lately. Matt also comes off like an ass, like he was mean in her TT post today saying he had no love for her. I think she thought it would come off as cute and funny but it was hard to watch. I wouldn’t be surprised if they broke up soon tbh

also her hair is awful, I don’t understand paying for Botox and fillers but then getting that hair disaster. The red or blond was so much better. It looks like a temu or Shein wig 😭

Reactions: 7
Matt is out for whatever he can get. No doubt she’s funded 80% of the trip. Her poor hair and then a cap plonked on her head is the icing on the cake.

Reactions: 4
She always talks about how good her lady who does her injectables etc is, but all I see is how BAD her lip filler migration is!!!!

Reactions: 2
Imagine being in Thailand and not being able to go in the pool because you can’t get your extensions wet. She’s the living breathing definition of vanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine being in Thailand and not being able to go in the pool because you can’t get your extensions wet. She’s the living breathing definition of vanity.
Yeah I’m a bit confused why she didn’t wait until after her holiday to get her extensions?

Does her bloke own a Tshirt? Pet hate of mine people walking around shops, streets and restaurants with no top on.

Reactions: 6
I used to like her content but it’s giving weird vibes lately. Matt also comes off like an ass, like he was mean in her TT post today saying he had no love for her. I think she thought it would come off as cute and funny but it was hard to watch. I wouldn’t be surprised if they broke up soon tbh

also her hair is awful, I don’t understand paying for Botox and fillers but then getting that hair disaster. The red or blond was so much better. It looks like a temu or Shein wig 😭
I’ve just caught up on this video, it was so weird, like usually I get the joke but there was just a bad vibe especially when Matt brought up her videoing it. something is definitely off

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure she pays for everything aswell . He seems like he doesn't have much money .

Reactions: 5
I don’t usually comment on things like this but her hair is so awful at the moment! It looks like the wig you find in a toddlers dressing up box

Reactions: 6
Just watched her video about washing her hair. Surprised she doesn’t have more negative comments, she came across so angry and snarky over nothing lol

Her new hair does nothing for her. It makes her face look super long. Surprised her hair dresser didn’t advise her on this.

does anyone else think matt kinda looks like elphaba? in his vid about sunday roasts with the flash on he looks a lot like her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually don’t mind him and think his family are well off. Think she’s been living off them in Canada. I feel she’s quite lazy but he wants to go off and do stuff!

Reactions: 2
Really don’t see the point of going to Bali if it’s only Matt doing stuff and summer never joins him? On the one excursion I saw her on she was crying because she had to walk up some stairs lol…

also Matts latest video, clicking his fingers to get someone’s attention 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It’s obvious they went back to Bali to try and recreate the good times they had there early on the their relationship- when they were in the honeymoon phase, possibly lost the spark a bit and trying to claw it back. Although of course that time they were in Bali they were doing a teaching English as a foreign language course together and Matt completed it but Summer dropped out, he should’ve realised how much of a lazy waster she is then. Also both of them have mentioned a couple of times how last time they were there it was tail end of covid and not as much tourism, very quiet and sounds more of a secluded paradise whereas now it’s much busier and not the paradise they remembered.

Reactions: 3