Summer Fox goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting sick of hearing Mott mispronounce things/ places for engagement while they waffle about their out of touch lives and the struggles of finding the perfect overpriced boujee flat in London…
The way he says Indonesia bothers me

Reactions: 1
I’m getting sick of hearing Mott mispronounce things/ places for engagement while they waffle about their out of touch lives and the struggles of finding the perfect overpriced boujee flat in London…
I mean, what do they even do for a life/job? Is it literally just all tiktok? I'd love to know what these 'influencers' intend to do when their money runs out or when they no longer become relevant. Because surely this won't last forever.

Reactions: 3
I mean, what do they even do for a life/job? Is it literally just all tiktok? I'd love to know what these 'influencers' intend to do when their money runs out or when they no longer become relevant. Because surely this won't last forever.
Yeah just TikTok, they couldn’t make as much money while they were out in bali though so funds are probably low right now

You can offer a certain amount upfront like 6/12 months, it’s usually expected of those who are “self employed”.

Reactions: 2