Sugababes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Pprwci
Beautiful voice but I don’t like the laid back song as of yet.

I used to have the VHS (yes ,VHS, as DVDS didnt exist yet lmao) of Jerry Springer Uncut that I ordered off a very early version of eBay online

this one was one of them 😬😬😬
I appreciate you at least listening, lot of people just skip past YouTube links. All of her music is like that, so if you ever want to feel like you’re floating on a cloud, Cleo is your girl.

And on that note, I can’t play that Spinger clip just now so I will watch it in an afternoon exacting cereal as it should be 😆

~~~~
@heyhoherewego11 Sugababes line ups is one of the most controversial topics ever, i love it. Originals for me, but I love version 2 as well. As long as Mutya’s there too ❤
---
Forgot to add to an earlier post @Sideboard Bob yes I loved shampoo too, both their albums were brilliant and ahead of their time but I also just loved “Uh Oh, Were in trouble” I remeber it was the theme song used for the power rangers movie who I were also obsessed with as a kid!
---

Did they do Baby Bring it all to Me? Loved that song
I had a feeling you’d like them too! 😆 They were so ahead of their time yes! So many cool pop-girls now say they’re an influence!

Reactions: 1
Forgot to add to an earlier post @Sideboard Bob yes I loved shampoo too, both their albums were brilliant and ahead of their time but I also just loved “Uh Oh, Were in trouble” I remeber it was the theme song used for the power rangers movie who I were also obsessed with as a kid!
---

Did they do Baby Bring it all to Me? Loved that song
Yeah that's them!

Reactions: 2
I Pprwci

I appreciate you at least listening, lot of people just skip past YouTube links. All of her music is like that, so if you ever want to feel like you’re floating on a cloud, Cleo is your girl.

And on that note, I can’t play that Spinger clip just now so I will watch it in an afternoon exacting cereal as it should be 😆

~~~~
@heyhoherewego11 Sugababes line ups is one of the most controversial topics ever, i love it. Originals for me, but I love version 2 as well. As long as Mutya’s there too ❤
Hasnt Sugababes had a version 1, 2, 3, 4 and then a restart? Apart from Destiny’s Child I can’t remember so many changes!
---
Dear Lord we had a 90s reunion here tonight, didnt we lol? I’m bowing out now, going to sleep. Thanks guys, really appreciated that reminiscing, nice one xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They did!
Hasnt Sugababes had a version 1, 2, 3, 4 and then a restart? Apart from Destiny’s Child I can’t remember so many changes!
---
Dear Lord we had a 90s reunion here tonight, didnt we lol? I’m bowing out now, going to sleep. Thanks guys, really appreciated that reminiscing, nice one xx
~~~
thank you for the reminiscing too, I love chatting to people with equally great tastes in music! X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm back to bring this thread to life again!

Keisha has been uploading a video for "Vlogmas" every day so December so far to her YouTube here - it's cool to see some of the behind the scenes stuff they got up to this year.

Also Siobhan's first solo album got a re-release, I ordered the vinyl and the CD which arrived today along with a cute free signed art card.
She added some unreleased songs from that era to as well as some alternative mixes. I really like Pop Illusion and we finally got Fickle studio version also.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Looks like Keisha is going to be on the Strictly Christmas Special this year.

• Wow

Also this remix got an official release, we get to hear Push The Button with Siobhan. Mutya takes Heidi’s verse as she does in the live performances too (originally that was hers anyway apparently)

Reactions: 4
Overload is one of most favourite songs ever 🥰Saw them on Jools Holland, not sure how I feel about the choreography. I feel like they are too ‘mature’ for that so it seemed like a strange artistic choice. They give off such mean girl vibes too so the moves seem
At odds with their ‘coolness’ I guess that’s why it stood out

Reactions: 5
I saw this thread and instantly thought they'd split up again,

Well I say split up. They were out in the woods, someone threw a stick for Mutya, that was the last anyone saw of her.

• Haha
They sounded so good! Their three voices just work beautifully together.
I've been saying this since I had their first album back in 99/00. No one ever felt the same because they were bigger with Heidi...but now I'm being vindicated 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've been saying this since I had their first album back in 99/00. No one ever felt the same because they were bigger with Heidi...but now I'm being vindicated 🤣
Yes! Their time with Heidi was fantastic, but Mutya, Keisha and Siobhan’s harmonising is just magical.

Reactions: 3
Just got tickets to see them in dublin in July. I saw them at BST in London they were amazing!

Reactions: 1