Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

saz483

I think he drives a lorry for Centra, I remember the lorry being at the entrance before and her saying Bonnie always knows his lorry.
I cant imagine how her tips covered it either unless she's been saving them since she first started. No bills or rent to pay before building the house definitely helps too 🙈

Still living in her Christmas pyjamas.. I'd hope she washes them more than she washes her hair 👀
He drives for musgraves.

AH HERE

Well I would say we will gradually see the the end of Suedan. Shel have zero time for spritzing her counters and floors when sprog no 2 comes along never mind get time to film it. I might be wrong but I can see her insta career ebb away soon enough

What salon did she work in previously, clients must have been major tippers!!! They’re still only 30, they must have been saving like crazy, not many holidays etc - does she drink?
No she says both of them arent big drinkers and rarely go out.
I do reckon living at home and just saving all their wages probably gave them a good start to saving.

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
If you put your kids online anyone can take a screenshot. Their privacy is non existent. I’d say there’s people a lot more sinister than a Tattler taking screen shots of them.

Irish government have been found responsible for failures towards children in the past. Who knows what will happen when all these children are in their 30’s!
Bit of a reach, the government have been found responsible for structures they put in place I.e. industrial schools etc. Can't blame the government for everything.

Just strange to screenshot imo. No matter who is doing it. So worried about their privacy but then exploiting it by taking a screenshot. Make it make sense

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Does she not mean BER rating as air tightness test is done prior to moving in and when builder has completed build?
Does she not mean BER rating as air tightness test is done prior to moving in and when builder has completed build?
Sure she had nothing but trouble with her builders, small roof over front door couldn’t be done. They destroyed her windows. Wouldn’t bother with an air tightness test if I was her. Surely the engineer they used could recommend someone to do Ber/air tightness (whichever it is they need )

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
That poor child, they have no dignity left. I think it’s a modern day form of abuse to document your child’s life on social media like this especially things to do with toilet training etc. Honestly in years to come there will be uproar over this.
There’ll be some big mass lawsuit against the Irish government for allowing it.
How can it be right that I can go to Mahon point and recognise 2 children that I’ve never met in my life and know that one shitted himself that morning and they both ate their breakfast out of manky plastic containers. It’s wrong on so many levels.
All these instahuns can whore out themselves as much as they want but for gods sake let the kids live a normal sheltered life.
Shame on the wider family for not stepping in and putting a stop to it.
A lawsuit against the Irish government? Surely they would just sue their parents? The government aren't responsible for everything 🤣
That child is wearing a nappy. Sue your pants are on fire!! You can see the outline of a nappy a mile away!! Stop pretending shes potty trained and practice your 'showing reality is a must' motto
Bit weird taking screenshots to show a nappy outline? Maybe she is wearing a nappy overnight.

Justsayin'

Anyone else look at passive_builds stories....? She puts so much effort in, house is immaculate. I'd say she can't handle any thing out of place

Almost there

VIP Member
All these home pages popping up all over the place lately. The house is lovely, I just don’t understand how people show every aspect of their home to anyone and everyone. You’d know your way around the house-this is bizarre to me! Is nothing private anymore? All go get a few freebies.
It has to be lived in to n lovely!!

saz483

Um why is her husband driving the car with bonnie in the front seat?? You can see her clear as day in the video him reversing. This is not 20 years ago we all know about car safety and the dangers of airbags to small kids.
48B22910-D173-4B69-B868-EDA96BA74BA1.png

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Glamity and Louise are related??!! Jesus. Never knew that. I knew Glamity back in the day. Just had a nose at her insta. The filler makes her look completely different to what I remember!!!

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Do they have a separate living room or is it all open plan? It seems mad not to have one when the house seems big. I don’t get these home accounts. They are pointless. It’s the same pictures regurgitated

Do they have a separate living room or is it all open plan? It seems mad not to have one when the house seems big. I don’t get these home accounts. They are