Succession #2 HBO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe it because it wasn't their video clips of the last scene that Jeremy filmed with his siblings and they were hugging, crying and they shaved his head?

Reactions: 3
Plus one of the last scenes they filmed (if not the final scene they filmed) was where they're all taking the piss out of Peter's special cheese and the nobbies. There was a real sense of genuine play between them all that I think went well beyond them acting in character.

Reactions: 3
Plus one of the last scenes they filmed (if not the final scene they filmed) was where they're all taking the piss out of Peter's special cheese and the nobbies. There was a real sense of genuine play between them all that I think went well beyond them acting in character.
exactly! i don’t doubt that maybe some of the cast find his methods a little intense, but i don’t think that they all hate him and i don’t think he would knowingly put them in danger in the way that’s being described. you can tell there’s an affection between the central three in particular.

plus in a post rust world, there’s no way a story like that is getting kept fully under wraps and only mentioned here. (not aimed at the OP, who is obviously only passing on info).

Reactions: 2
There was a scene written for final episode where in the disagreement/fight between Kendall and his siblings he pulls a gun. He tried to insist it was a real gun, with live rounds. Claimed the real threat was needed so the reactions were real. Rest of the cast understandably went berserk and it almost ended in him being assaulted.
Info from relative of a cast member who told someone I know.
FAKE.

The cast doesn't hate him. Yes, they find his method acting insufferable but the cast and crew love him.

The real reason why Jeremy Strong isn't attending awards shows is because he's rehearsing for a Broadway play called Enemy of the People. It's launching in Spring. Broadway is where he got his headstart in acting. Jeez. Just watch:

Reactions: 5