Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
There are definitely two who have been most vocal about their letters and about their experience with SBS, but I believe there are more who have deleted posts and now not commenting. How could they be certain enough to say in their statement that "the two" are using multiple aliases on the same forum without having access to the users' email addresses and usernames?
MN and possibly the mods here would have provided the info, it's happened in legal cases before.

Mmoon

SBS contacted me to leave a review on TP not long after the first negative reviews were beginning to appear. I’ve not left one yet but I’m minded too just because my OH is a solicitor and would absolutely love to get into legal scrapes with her and it wouldn’t cost us a thing 😂

My dad had legal issues with a fellow businessman who behaves a lot like Susie - bullying and threatening behaviour. He would just spend money on solicitors who’d send threatening letters.The content of the letters was very wishy washy as he didn’t have a legal leg to stand on, but they were very intimidating. But then my OH pulled them apart and basically wrote many polite letters back saying “fine, take us to court” and the issue went away, because there was no way the man would’ve won and his solicitors would have told him that.
Some people are just happy to piss money away on being nasty, intimidating bullies.
Susie's letters say at the top private and confidential. Does that mean it's illegal for anyone to share them?

mysecretself

Chatty Member
Just reread your post, they don't make any money from recommending me?
How do you know they don’t? If they are registered to affiliate programs such as rstyle, like to know etc. Then each time they refer or someone clicks a link it’s pennies in their pockets. Just Cos you don’t give them money directly doesn’t mean they can’t still make money from your items

I gave Susie a pair when I started last year and Emily and Karina model the seasons edit so they were free in exchange for pictures I could use. All others have been bought by them
That’s an obvious ad? ‘Free in exhange for’

you gave the earrings so you could have pics. You probably need to look more into the ASA guidelines...

Thank for this derailing the thread slightly but where do things where somebody has (more than likely) gifted an item to somebody and then themselves or somebody else post pictures ‘wow here is ‘such and such’ in our product’ should they be declaring then that they are gifted items and do FB groups count as should ADs and gifts be declared in groups?
Yes that is also an ad - eg in the Mrs hinch world, ppl who had gifted her stuff often screenshot and reposted pics if she wore/used something they gave her (as she didn’t seem to acknowledge the company 🙄). I don’t think they marked it necessarily as ad but they did make it clear it was gifted. And yes same thing on fb group applies. Asa is not just for Instagram

Last edited:

Notredamn

VIP Member
What a crock of shit.

I'm not denying that people post under multiple aliases online, but I think on forums like this and MN and similar, users are quite quick to realise if a someone is posting with a new name and they get called out. I don't think there's much truth to their statement, also that thread seemed to have died down and they choose now to post on there to stir it all up again.
I hope you're right but thinking back, the legal threats didn't make sense which is why I was so incredulous and tried to reassure anyone reading as to why they had nothing to worry about. And yet they still seemed worried enough to have their posts deleted and sign so they wouldn't 'be taken to court'....which leaves what? That maybe they WERE in the wrong. I'm questioning everything now.

mysecretself

Chatty Member
What Facebook page are you al on about, is she (susie) back up and running on Facebook? Or are you guys talking about someone else?!!?
I am Assuming said live was On the patreon thingy?

laughing

VIP Member
Just watched one of her clients on her live.
The lady was wearing horizontal stripes.
Why would anyone wear horizontal stripes?!

Last edited:

Furloughedhousewife

I didn't get a letter, but I did get a kidney infection so I've been feeling very sorry for myself/sleeping/drinking all the water.

I've never been styled by her or reviewed her, so she can't sue me, and we are also not friends. I know her and see her regularly, but that's not the same thing :LOL:

However, I am getting more and more wary about posting because it would appear she is on some kind of mission to set her entire world on fire. And although we're not friends, we have some mutual contacts I'd rather not see burned.

Fwiw the legal letters are pure madness.
Oh no, hope you start feeling better soon x

I gave Susie a pair when I started last year and Emily and Karina model the seasons edit so they were free in exchange for pictures I could use. All others have been bought by them