Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Feel free to use the like button on this post to say “I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT THIS PERSON IS ACTUALLY ON ABOUT”. 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m a straight white netball loathing beech from MerriBek, Honey. I’m ok with typing ‘f@nny’. My mediocre couch was from Freedom and yes, I regret the purchase. Franco Cozzo is the GOAT. Sex work is real work. Say hi to Maxine next time you have your zataar for breakfast. A1 is the best.

Chinese people say things. I was thinking you were suddenly going to become their spokesperson but we’re on the same page there. No idea what they’re saying but kung po chicken is also the best and you can’t change my mind.

Deni. You’re not neuro spicy. You’re neuro coriander. Not everyone can handle you. We can support your queerness while struggling with the MH stuff as it’s hard either being there or loving someone who is f***ing hard work and entirely destructive. All of that can be true at the same time.

Be careful, Ratko, lest you suffer vertigo from the dizzying heights of the moral ground. You literally blend in to Brunswick.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

blahblahboring

VIP Member
Also, f*ck off for trying to shame women for playing netball. It’s common knowledge that girls tend to leave sport in droves in adolescence, despite its many, many benefits (including mental health!). As of women in sport don’t already have enough to deal with: misogyny, lower pay, objectification… they really don’t need to be shat on by the likes of Deni.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

gedeer

I think people need to think about what a manic episode can look like, people will view themselves as almost a God figure, almost untouchable. This is when risky behaviour is at its peak.
They don’t believe they need help because they think they are peaking and they’ve never been better.
This is not a reflection of Deni. This is mental illness. I wish as a society we could do better in understanding that mental illness isn’t just depression and anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

twodotohh

Dear Deni,
Hope this helps with your market research.
For your information, I’m on tattle predominately because I don’t like fake-ass-bitches. The kind that try to infiltrate popular culture with their unrealistic beauty or lifestyle standards - all while denying they’ve had bolt-ons, fillers, getting non stop freebies, crying poor about being so exhausted from attending free events, going on about super expensive brands.
In no way am I jealous of these people. I just don’t like what this fake-ass’ness has done to society…people just living for the likes.

PS. I don’t follow you, and have unfollowed many ‘influencers’ you are ‘friends’ with. My Instragram feed is now filled with health and wellness content…(the genuine stuff like how to build real strength/muscle ya know). I visit tattle to remind myself that I am normal. Tattle tarts are the normal people. Not the people that have pretended to support you on social media for who you really are, but are no where to be seen now. This is reality. Welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I am unsure how to word this to ensure it doesn’t come across as transphobic… I am a 4’9 CIS gendered woman and I feel like maybe Deni’s PREVIOUS male bodied privilege is showing in these posts.. I understand Deni identifies as They and may have their whole life however as a child and teen I am going to assume they dressed were dressed in male clothing or regular unisex clothing and have not been subjected to the fear and judgment majority of us woman have felt since we reached mid teens and also had drilled into us whether it be by our parents/ teachers / work or simply media / magazines… I wouldn’t be able to safely wear this either out in the streets not as a teen and not now as a 30 something year old woman? Obviously it’s not a competition but I feel like Deni is so focused on being under privileged that Deni hasn’t even noticed privilege they was previously awarded that around 50% of the population has never felt. News flash Deni it’s not safe for anyone to wear that outfit in public .

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

boysenberry

His misogyny is definitely showing. The best insults for a group of women he can think of are bored housewives who play netball? Pretty regressive, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hands up if your suitcase has ever been overweight at the airport? 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

Hands up if you’ve ever started yelling at staff about it! 🦗🦗🦗

And somehow, we’re meant to be the Karens 🧐

Reactions: 30

entitledtoeverything

Chatty Member
This is the post from yesterday that says ‘my account has been taken hostage’
They’re struggling to keep up with all the lies.
When I read ‘Dale Corrigan is a racist’ I thought they meant the kid in the movie The Castle and I thought ‘come on Deni! FFS don’t come for that movie!’ 🤣🤣🫠

• Haha

gemmagucci

VIP Member
No ratko—- not bored housewives. You wish. All sorts. Educated persons with valid opinions - all of them like you like to rant about. They, them, he , her, she , binary, non binary, trans, queer, straight …. You are on notice. Tattle isn’t your income. Big Aussie business is. They’re watching. They’re who should be worrying about. You are fucked. C…T. Bye biiiiitch.

From Karen… not white. I didn’t make the Netball team ever.

Attachments

• Haha

exflighty

VIP Member
There is something very off putting about Deni. The absolute refusal to accept any negative feedback or comments whatsoever, their astonishing arrogance and no accountability. Their overinflated self importance. The fact that they can have an opinion on their followers, but their followers aren’t allowed an opinion on them. You’re not a trailblazer, Deni. There have been many before you doing it with far more respect and humility.

Welcome to Tattle, Deni. Where you have absolutely no control over the narrative, or opinions. The people you block on your Instagram aren’t blocked from the real world and there’s nothing you can do about it.

• Heart
Cartel flowers >>
I don’t understand how Deni is posting all of this out in the open on their public platform…and thinks they’re somehow better than Tattle or somehow have some sort of legal case against Tattle??
---
Also, Deni is the one that was friends with these people, promoted them and protected them?? It was all okay until they took a stand against Deni? Sorry, that doesn’t make you any better.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

mmmnnnbbbb

Omfg their new post re privilege -

They didn’t clap back at a client, the alcohol company ended a contract that Deni signed and then broke? Hunnee you played yourself!

How the fuck is consent a privilege? It’s a fucking right and the law? How dare you!

Also Deni Cis White Male privilege is not the same privilege as ‘travel’ or ‘Paris’ or ‘Wi-Fi on a plane’ my gawwwd. When you conflate the two it’s fucking reductive and in my opinion takes away the original power from the word and it’s intention in our culture today.

• Heart
Reactions: 29