StylebyDeni #5 Sauseeg parade, assault charade, promised the shirts but deliveries delayed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #6 suggestion:
Hypocrisy mole, short little troll, a week in Sydney and he'll be on the dole

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’m confused. Did Maca drive Deni to Sydney? He made a post captioned ‘on the road’ so it looks like they drove. So why is he flying Jetstar now? Did he drive or fly..?

'Very grateful for a smooth transition back to your brand' - I don’t even know what to say about this. Absurd! It makes it sound like the airline were in the wrong, realised the error of their ways and graciously welcomed him back. Also how exactly are Jetstar a 'safe and queer friendly space’ - beyond providing basic customer service?!
Yes I also thought they were driving...must've just been driving to the airport 🤦🏻‍♀️
And I totally agree, the wording makes it sound like the airline were at fault, seriously I cannot!

Also, the latest post declaring the search for a house begins, has he moved there without securing a house?? As per usual absolutely NOTHING makes any sense 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LOLLLLLLL. He moved to sydney without a place to live. He's genuinely stupider than I thought.

All of your jokes on here about hoping to move in with Leigh were probably right.
Mammamiaaus liked this post...interesting

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Oh Deni we all know you flew Jestar because they are the cheapest.
What happened to your favourite Rex?

Oh please stop with queer friendly this…queer friendly that…

How about you start behaving like a descent human being and everyone will treat you nicely despite of your gender.

Reactions: 11
I know it’s a spectrum, but I genuinely don’t understand what he means by “sober”? He seems to have an alcoholic drink almost daily?

Maca, cut the umbilical cord already doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread #6 suggestion:
Hypocrisy mole, short little troll, a week in Sydney and he'll be on the dole
Hahaha if he goes on the dole he will be parading all his fashion right in front of Wollies corner of George St and Park st with a sign “Please money for ciggies”.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.