StylebyDeni #5 Sauseeg parade, assault charade, promised the shirts but deliveries delayed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deni has pretty much admitted he is a jealous envious of what others have.
The way he said everyone is jealous of others who has more. This is such bullshit and not true.

Deni wishes he had born a woman that’s a fact.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Deni jokes about "Jewish noses" are ANTISEMITIC and dangerous.

And no you are not making jokes at your own expense as a Jewish person. You are currently not Jewish just someone seeking to become Jewish. You are not "Jewish by holocaust" as you so disrespectfully stated.

Having a mental health condition does not mean you can say whatever you like. As your idol Kayne discovered, there is no excuse for anti-Semitism.

You claim your uncle survived the holocaust. That makes you a descendant of holocaust survivor but not Jewish.

You may have discovered through ancestry.com to have Jewish heritage, but you are currently not culturally or religiously Jewish nor is anyone in your immediate family.

You may have been invited into the homes of Jewish families for their holidays but this does not make you Jewish. In the same way it wouldn't make you Muslim if you attended a Ramadan celebration at a friend's home.

You may know some Yiddish words but this does not give you licence to use them so freely and frequently and in vulgar ways.

You can of course convert to Judaism and then you can be as religious or non religious as you please. As it's stands you are currently not Jewish, just soemone who has a wish to be so.

I suggest the first port of call would be to start showing some respect and apologise to the Jewish community for that disgusting joke.

I truly do wish you well Deni, no-one wants to see you spiral further. For your family and for yourself please stop. But there is no room for anti-Semitism and no excuse. Don't hurt the community you are trying to join.

*Re posted to the new thread as I got in last over on the other one

Attachments

• 81.1 KB
  • 84.1 KB
  • 44.4 KB
    • Heart
    Reactions: 29
    Welcome to the new thread, tarts!

Congrats to @countryroadsize10 for the new thread title! Mazels mazels mazels!!!

Carry on dollies 🙏🏻
    Mazels to me darlings!! Crack open the Tia Maria after netty tonight girls, bags are on me 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
    ---

And no you are not making jokes at your own expense as a Jewish person. You are currently not Jewish just someone seeking to become Jewish. You are not "Jewish by holocaust" as you so disrespectfully stated.

Having a mental health condition does not mean you can say whatever you like. As your idol Kayne discovered, there is no excuse for anti-Semitism.

You claim your uncle survived the holocaust. That makes you a descendant of holocaust survivor but not Jewish.

You may have discovered through ancestry.com to have Jewish heritage, but you are currently not culturally or religiously Jewish nor is anyone in your immediate family.

You may have been invited into the homes of Jewish families for their holidays but this does not make you Jewish. In the same way it wouldn't make you Muslim if you attended a Ramadan celebration at a friend's home.

You may know some Yiddish words but this does not give you licence to use them so freely and frequently and in vulgar ways.

You can of course convert to Judaism and then you can be as religious or non religious as you please. As it's stands you are currently not Jewish, just soemone who has a wish to be so.

I suggest the first port of call would be to start showing some respect and apologise to the Jewish community for that disgusting joke.

I truly do wish you well Deni, no-one wants to see you spiral further. For your family and for yourself please stop. But there is no room for anti-Semitism and no excuse. Don't hurt the community you are trying to join.

Perfectly articulated. This "joke" was fcking off the charts even for Deni. Trying to find receipts for them comparing themself to Anne Frank too, hold tight.

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 20
    He also keeps saying that his grandparents survived the Holocaust, which is inaccurate.
    I find it disturbing that his friend Nicky who converted to Orthodox Judaism still sticks by him.
    His comments are highly offensive.

Reactions: 8
    Receipts attached- Deni is as persecuted as Anne Frank apparently. Mazels to @meerkat_19 who saved it in an earlier thread. Just going to keep bringing this up because it's an absolutely unforgivable thing to say.
    Of all the things Deni has said, this is really up there! Thanks for sharing it again for any newbies who missed it!

• Heart

For someone who loved SATC, surely he remembers how much effort Charlotte had to go through to convert 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
    Reactions: 14
    Thanks for the new threat - great name!

How freaking good is Milo.

I'm exhausted from this today's events but totally here for it.

• Heart
    Reactions: 6
    When he said he isn’t going to the concert or whatever it is because he doesn’t feel safe leaving the house or to be in a place where a community does not support him.

What are you Deni?? 10yo

If everything you said about the assault is true just go and enjoy your night.

Maybe he doesn’t wanna go cause he will be confronted and can’t tell the truth,

This only show what happens when people say NO to Deni or call him out. He does not accept that not everyone likes him. Typical narcissist person,

Reactions: 5
    To all the owners of Influencer “call out” pages, shame on you all for lurking here constantly & stealing our content, but not using your platforms to hold Deni accountable. Happy to call out young, white, heterosexual content creators when they screw up, but giving Deni a free pass on, literally, everything because……???

• Heart
    Reactions: 49
    Absolu

100%. I also thought the coffee and doggies chat yesterday had anti semetic tropes. Deni said some bullshit and then finished with something like if you are labour and working class like me or if you are rich and Jewish Mazel to you.
    At the time I thought oh this is why you want to be Jewish, you think that the label will mean people think you are rich or have money. Read a book Deni and then you might learn how that link between those ideas came about. Spoiler alert it involves centuries of anti-semitism

• Angry
    • Sad
    So I was looking at that insta account who 'allegedly' messaged or commented with what we now know is a direct quote from a lovely tattle tart (bless, or rather MAZELS 😘).
    Ari Smith, or baby_girlypop.
    Ari Smith is a baby, the child of Wheelchair Rapunzel, who most likely has her own tattle thread here, but I'm not about to go looking for that as I'm focussing on #ProphetDeni.
    Anyway, that fake account follows 6 people. Mostly influencers - Wheelchair Rapunzel, Abbie, Sarah's Day, Dadmum and Abbie.
    There's just one post on the account, a video of Wheelchair Rapunzel.
    I can't work out why the alleged message/comment came from that particular bogus account. Why go to the trouble of pretending it's Ari Smith's words (again, Ari is a BABY), why not just send a screen shot from tattle and forward that to Dreamtime or whoever else?
    Not sure I'm articulating myself properly here, I'm just so fkn gobsmacked by it all. But not going anywhere because we'll, TEA ☕ and loving that others are starting to call him out.

• Wow
    Reactions: 11
    He also keeps saying that his grandparents survived the Holocaust, which is inaccurate.
    I find it disturbing that his friend Nicky who converted to Orthodox Judaism still sticks by him.
    His comments are highly offensive.
    Something isn't adding up. Initially in a live Deni claimed to have recently discovered that an uncle escaped the holucoaust and was Roma Gypsy (no mention of them being Jewish).

This group was also persicuted by the Nazi's. This does not mean they were Jewish, they were seperate groups. This can be easily researched online and is an important distinction to understand.

Deni then suddenly switched from saying uncle to 'family' and that they were Jewish, but once in a while will switch back to just the 'uncle'.

Then as if almost overnight started claiming to be Jewish. I will never forget the "Jewish by holocaust" live. Nicki at the time seemed absolutely mortified by this and tried to correct Deni.

Now Deni also feels entitled to make Nazi style jokes about Jewish noses. No Jewish person would joke of such a thing or post about Kanye being a genius and deserving a second chance.

Attached is some information that differentiates the Roma Gypsy persecution from the Jewish, for your reading Deni.

Also please stop with the online performative Shabbat.

First you must learn before you preach.

I'm happy to be proved wrong on the familial lineage. I have never in my life even considered questioning someone's connection to Judaism. However, Denis level of disrespect invites scepticism.

Attachments

• Heart
    Reactions: 10
    Not sure if it’s just a glitch, but from my end it looks like Abbie is unfollowed

• Wow
    Reactions: 3
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.