Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saffy123

Any idea what @Mamaship1234 ? Always wondered why SMS didnt take off more as Cheery & MP often on tv etc. is it racism? Or did the other teo have journalist/ tv baxkgrounds before?

Reactions: 1

Miffy29

VIP Member
I went to school with Natalie, I might get her book (later on when it's reduced!) to see if she says anything about her school days 😄

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Has she split from her husband?
Yes. we suspected it and she mentions it herself in a Grazia (?) interview which she referenced on IG. Let me see if I can find it...

I’ve just found the Grazia piece. Bloody hell, it is atrocious. I assume there is no editing process for the online content, judging by the glaring errors in the first paragraph alone? 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
This thread smacks of racism and double standards, people saying they’d rather follow MOD than SMS despite MODs abhorrent and very intentional actions. I’ll admit SMS has been tone deaf a number of times but other than that, so what if she wants to parade her body around the internet? I wouldn’t personally but, her call and it’s not hurting anyone. She’s not a celebrity, she’s not received PR training and been taught how to handle life in the (semi)public eye.

you’ve got some really awful people out there who are scamming people in the name of feminism and being a girl boss (Sarah akwisombe, jen stanbrook to name just two). Masses and masses of coaches coaching coaches coaching coaches and preying on desperate and often vulnerable people and influencers employing downright bullying tactics. The vitriol this woman’s getting in comparison makes me think you should really question whether you’re opposed to a woman expressing herself in a way you’re not comfortable with or a woman of colour doing so.

no, I’m not SMS, I’m not even particularly a fan of hers but this woman is potentially going through a separation which is shit no matter how financially comfortable one is and I’m very uneasy with the comments being made about her (the likes of which I’ve not really seen on a white influencer’s thread but I don’t often follow many of these threads).

• Haha

judsmum

Chatty Member
Yeh her husband is a trader at Goldman’s. Her house is worth around £1.2/1.3m. Lives in Wanstead, east London. She’s never worked has only 2 children. Just entitled and lazy. Looks like a fun life though! Just buying tat going to events and promoting yourself 🤪
Didn’t she used to be a midwife? You know, someone who used to have an actual purpose?!

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
Why would you say that? Why do these people think that we need to know when they are about to use their vibrators? She's got kids and as much as she might think this is okay to post and that's she's normalising masturbating her kids peers might not think the same thing. As you say, it is just cringe. Further suggestion too that she may well be separated as mid afternoon vibrator sessions are not really on the agenda for happily married women are they?
Maybe it is on the agenda 😏😉😆
Joking I'd rather have a nap any day of the week!

Agree though the bum/nudity shots, like we get it she's confident but what else does she actually do? Does she have a job? It's like just because she is labelling it as "empowering" she can basically do whatever she wants.

fireflies

VIP Member
Have aldis apologise. Was she the only influencer they used.
Read her comments on her post she's totally clueless.

Mustard

VIP Member
Someone in the Free People pants wearing/masturbate mention post called her out in the comments regarding what the pants are made from. A chemical causing health problems, not mentioned by name is in their makeup.

Dizzy

VIP Member
I haven’t seen but £48 isn’t *that* much for a fancy bra - most branded bras are around the £35 mark 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mustard

VIP Member