Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep seeing Les and thinking its Cheggers back from the dead. It was amusing at first but is now a bit disconcerting.
I wonder if Amanda holden tuned in tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kias face when lifting Angela’s leg - wow. He’s one fine specimen of a man
---
I keep seeing Les and thinking its Cheggers back from the dead. It was amusing at first but is now a bit disconcerting.
I wonder if Amanda holden tuned in tonight?
I completely get what you mean!! I always think it’s was Les than for his micro nob out on TV but it was actually Cheggers wasn’t it 🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always like it when Dave Arch gets to bring out the axe. His little face.

Reactions: 8
If anyone from SCD reads here a big well done to all the celebs and their pro's and also everyone else involved. I had a moment of 'got to stay awake for the spoiler' but I don't this week lol.

Reactions: 12
Kias face when lifting Angela’s leg - wow. He’s one fine specimen of a man
---

I completely get what you mean!! I always think it’s was Les than for his micro nob out on TV but it was actually Cheggers wasn’t it 🤣🤣🙈🙈
Oohhh....The Naked Jungle...."shudder" 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Amanda and Giovanni were surprisingly good, Leyton and Nigel were good as expected but did not expect that from Nigel on week 1

Krishnan was a delight and I want him to stay in a few weeks :D

Reactions: 19
Not to publicise Dodgy Dave, but his poll has this top 5:
Nigel and Katya 25.38% (1508 votes)
Bobby and Dianne 16.56% (984 votes)
Amanda and Giovanni 12.76% (758 votes)
Ellie and Vito 10.47% (622 votes)
Annabel and Johannes 8.21% (488 votes)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.