Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 hours?!
It starts at 8:35 and ends at 01:30 am! and we complain about Strictly filler!

The shitness of the show in general, the billion couples in the aeon-long final, the fact that half the Strictly pro cast are hanging out there, the prospect of Gio trying to be nonchalantly aloof in his ‘Captain Birdseye’ outfit … it’s a veritable Christmas treat!
Also the fact that Giada, Anastasia, and Pasquale are effectively in a hostage situation, and might as well have signs round their necks saying 'SAVE ME' or 'SARAH JAMES, PLEASE CONSIDER MY CV!'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Looks like Gio, Vito, Nikita and Graz are all in the audience for the Ballando final (ie. 7 celebs tottering drunkenly around a stage)! Oh to be a fly on the wall...
I know they are praising god that they are on strictly and not this pile of steaming shite 😭😭 They definitely have a few cans stashed away in the pockets of Gio’s suit

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Also the fact that Giada, Anastasia, and Pasquale are effectively in a hostage situation, and might as well have signs round their necks saying 'SAVE ME' or 'SARAH JAMES, PLEASE CONSIDER MY CV!'
How are the audience not asleep by the end of it?

Omg, I just realised it's 5 hours long!

• Haha
  • Wow
OMG now there's been some sort of massive electrical short-circuit and they've had to suspend the transmission! I am imagining Nikita and Vito passing a bottle of grappa back and forwards and communicating using only their eyebrows..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

And to think TPTB wont consider doing the Sunday show on a Sat night because it will finish late. I wouldn't make it past midnight never mind 1:30!
I hope they at least get something more than the infamous stingy Strictly biscuit. 🍪

Reactions: 3
OMG now there's been some sort of massive electrical short-circuit and they've had to suspend the transmission! I am imagining Nikita and Vito passing a bottle of grappa back and forwards and communicating using only their eyebrows..
What a mess 😂 Are you watching it?

What a mess 😂 Are you watching it?
I put it on there but it's so incomprehensibly long it's unspeakable. The power is now back. TBH I was just hoping to get a glimpse of Nikita or Vito in the audience...

Reactions: 1
Just checked out the Instagram for Ballando con le Stelle.

This is riveting. Hopefully it's not 5 hours of the same.

• Haha
I put it on there but it's so incomprehensibly long it's unspeakable. The power is now back. TBH I was just hoping to get a glimpse of Nikita or Vito in the audience...
Is the winner decided purely on social media likes or have I made that up?

What in the name of all that is holy was that?

It must feel like you're on something when you watch that programme.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Remember how we slagged off the pro dance where Carlos sniffed Karen's arse? If only we knew..

Wow, Nikita's sister and her partner are now doing a paso (?) to Bad Romance! It bears zero resemblance to Layton's - she is in a sparkly bra and fringed knickers.
Oh we just got a close-up of Nikita looking lovely in the audience with his girlfriend!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have to say it’s not what I imagined. I was expecting sexy Italians with super hot dances not office party when someone has laced the punch with LSD.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have to say it’s not what I imagined. I was expecting sexy Italians with super hot dances not office party when someone has laced the punch with LSD.
It's actually been fairly youthful this year usually there are a fair few OAPs!

I remember during last years final Vito saying a few words of thanks and how grateful he is to be part of the prestigious Strictly Come Dancing.
I'm betting the Strictly boys are sitting in the audience feeling that way tonight.
---
Remember how we slagged off the pro dance where Carlos sniffed Karen's arse? If only we knew..

Wow, Nikita's sister and her partner are now doing a paso (?) to Bad Romance! It bears zero resemblance to Layton's - she is in a sparkly bra and fringed knickers.
Oh we just got a close-up of Nikita looking lovely in the audience with his girlfriend!
Am I right in thinking Pasquale is heading for another win? Especially now his Celeb has been revealed to be having treatment for Leukaemia.

Reactions: 2
It's actually been fairly youthful this year usually there are a fair few OAPs!

I remember during last years final Vito saying a few words of thanks and how grateful he is to be part of the prestigious Strictly Come Dancing.
I'm betting the Strictly boys are sitting in the audience feeling that way tonight.
---

Am I right in thinking Pasquale is heading for another win? Especially now his Celeb has been revealed to be having treatment for Leukaemia.
Pasquale is definitely winning again. His celeb is married to a pretty well known footballer im pretty sure

Pasquale has won! They did a mad dance-off where he and the other couple did like four dances in a row?! Insane.
Maybe this will finally get him onto Strictly..

Reactions: 1
bleeping hell, how on earth did Pasquale win AGAIN??
Gio's Beryl Army? He did a story asking people to like Pasquale's celeb's insta post. I liked Giada and Anastacia's immediately out of spite lol. I always mean to unfollow him but he posts so infrequently I forget I still do. 😂
---
Remind me to never complain about the quality of CGI on Strictly ever again... Jesus Christ! 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.