Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t sense any obvious tension between them. Emma seemed rather highly strung and anxious, so I’m not sure she’d have seemed relaxed and at ease whoever she was partnered with.
I think Emma’s main problem was she was the Eastender with heavy upcoming Christmas storyline rock/paper/scissors loser for that year. Her early weeks were minimum training hours on maximum christmas pud with added Shirley grouching about ‘taking it seriously’. When the storyline was done and she could concenteate on training things improved and morphed into Get Anton To The Final.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I remember her face when he was announced as her partner. She looked like she wanted to die.
I would too to be fair - in my head I’d be thinking “ah duck I’m the old duffer who’s going to be shot out of a cannon or have Anton under my dress or him trail me across the floor”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, and there were some really lovely partnerships this year, and it makes a difference, I think, to the viewers as well.
I don't mean as regards romances or 'shipping' 😁 it's just lovely to see.

Angela S and Carlos, Nigel and Katya among others.
Other really good matches this year were Annabel and Johannes and Krishnan and Lauren. I think it’s a real shame they both have to dance with different partners in the tour.

I would say Amanda and Gio were probably the only poor match. I think Eddie could have had a better partner but I think that was down to Karen’s attitude rather than them not being a good match. We all put it down to her personal life but the fact that she is loved up with someone else only a couple of months later would suggest that she wasn’t as heartbroken by her marriage breakdown as you would have thought.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.