Strictly Come dancing 2023 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg - Vito and Ellie just looking at each other in shock, Ellie's mum knocking her dad over, Nikita and Layton so genuinely joyful for Vito.

I don't think Gio appeared? too busy searching 'AMANDA ABBINGTON BREAKS HER SILENCE' on Google news alerts?
I noticed Layton and Nikita looking genuinely pleased for them as well

Reactions: 26
Glad Ellie won but wish they’d drop the ‘girl to a woman’ story. It’s creepy.

Reactions: 40
I noticed Layton and Nikita looking genuinely pleased for them as well
I really don't think Layton had any thought of winning in his head! I genuinely believe he was just happy to be in the final and to have his last dance with Nikita 🩷 I don't think Nikita will ever be the same after their partnership, in a positive way🩷

Reactions: 48
Lads, it's been a pleasure again this year - never change! See yous all back here for Christmas snark!

Reactions: 22
This was my first Strictly with you lovely lot. I'm sad it's over. Until Christmas

Reactions: 24
Husband seems to think Layton will be back as a pro. He likes acting too much to do that, I reckon.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.