Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kai standing in the background is going to send me all night 🤣 I had missed the tit wig earlier I was too taken aback at the tash

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oops Anton didn’t need to over mark that one given Craig’s 8 there.

Reactions: 3
I just can’t warm to Angela S, that should have been brilliant but she just looked quite insipid next to Carlos who was ace.

Reactions: 5
I've got my varifocals on so I can watch and tattle. Let's goooooooo
I'm doing a rather irritating routine of taking my glasses on and off along with occasionally just holding them up to my face or lifting them up to tattle 😆 I wish I could get along with varifocals.

I've missed the first dance as well which is a bit disappointing and it's someone I like. Why couldn't Adam have opening the show haha.

Reactions: 4
Nikita giving me Adam Ant vibes. Looking good.

Whereas Kai is like the larger Ranger from the Hair Bear bunch, but more creepy. That tash, the wink and hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.