Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louseylou

VIP Member
Pretty sure the same choreographer did that DWTS number and the one with Vito & Nikita on SCD this week. The DWTS number was cute for including Val & Jenna's baby though.

Just like SCD movie week, the dancing was overpowered by themes and some of the choreo was a bit tragic as a result, but they eliminated a celeb who is a convicted abuser so I'm quite happy with that outcome. And we've got a lovely tribute to Len next week - SCD should take note
Baby Rome is adorable, that pro dance was so weird though, I didn't even enjoy the dance once they got into it.

I still can't believe they hired him in the first place.

Reactions: 1

glasgow27

VIP Member
I have just been reading an old thread. It was the night of the cape... 🤣
Just went back and rewatched cape-gate, 23 seconds (1/4 of the dance) flinging a cape about like a child or dog trying to play with a set of curtains. And the facial expressions - talk about overegging the pudding. Ah Will.

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I'm sure there was an interview with Bobby from the NTAs I think, where he talked about wanting to dedicate This Woman's Work to his mum, which could be a moment if he can pull it off, or it could be a bit naff like a lot of other Strictly contemporary. And I wouldn't want to hear Hayley attempt to sing it 🙉
If it's Hayley, it'll be more Make Her Go Away.

• Haha

SunnyScotland

Chatty Member
I took issue with ’like nothing our audience has seen before’. I’ve been watching Gilkeson’s work for 10 years (apparently). There is nothing new going on there.
It's time they changed it up if Jason Gilkison has been there that long. I'm not a fan of the frenetic routines where you can't see everything that is going on.