Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Backstreet boys couples choice danced by Adam Thomas sounds like something I will be punished with during my eternity in hell.

FFS the brothers are here as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The flaw in the Strictly scheduling is that Layton and Nikita were the last pair left that I care about so I have no interest in these last few couples closing the show out.

Reactions: 8
No one cares about your brothers. We all know who they are.

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry, did I just hear the words 'Backstreet Boys' and 'couples choice' in the same sentence??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really think Dianne could be given Danny Mac and make him mediocre.

Sob story from the Thomas Bros. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
The Thomas brothers have waited their whole lives for this.

Thomas bingo:

My brothers : check
My dad left us : check
My dad died : check

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When I think ‘the trauma and pain of parental abandonment’ I of course immediately think ‘Backstreet’s back alright!’

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Are we going to get this same story on DOI in a few months time?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does Adam look more like his other brother than his twin?
At this point im expecting them both to join him and Luba halfway through the dance

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.