Strictly Come Dancing 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to add my agreement to this post from the last thread.

(Also no dedication - a la Tom Fletcher to his sister 🤣)

508815B1-938E-473D-A429-B2A899AA2C6E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ellie saying they are dancing to a stripped-back version of Insomnia is encouraging.

Dianne and Bobby just have different energies - he looks nearly comatose, she's like a little hyperactive terrier.

Reactions: 12
New thread for ITT. Tkank you. :)

Janette and Fleur are far too shouty.

The art of interviewing is listening to the interviewees and NOT TO SHOUT over them.

Advice for both of them. Watch Rylan and his technique from previous years, even Claudia and Zoe. These two just drive me crazy, they get absolutely nothing out of the guests just a lot of inane clapping and the 'let's hear it for ....' accompanied by loud laughter which has become like a filler for them to waste time.

That's all.

Reactions: 12
I'll be honest dianne looks like she raided lost and found.
With all the attention there getting you'd think they wouldnt be sat so cozy with dianne in just a waistcoat 🤔

Reactions: 1
Ellie saying they are dancing to a stripped-back version of Insomnia is encouraging.

Dianne and Bobby just have different energies - he looks nearly comatose, she's like a little hyperactive terrier.
Everything that they say about Saturday just makes what went off sound odder.

Reactions: 5
Neil is quite calming when he is talking. If he ever gives up the dancing he would be ideal as ITT presenter. Nadiya was more softly spoken and relaxing too. That piece was good, now we are back to the inane chatter.

Neil could do both and replace the present pair. I'm sure Janette wants to spend ALL her time with Lyra. ;)

Reactions: 16
Neil is quite calming when he is talking. If he ever gives up the dancing he would be ideal as ITT presenter. Nadiya was more softly spoken and relaxing too. That piece was good, now we are back to the inane chatter.

Neil could do both and replace the present pair. I'm sure Janette wants to spend ALL her time with Lyra. ;)
I think Neil when he’s talking about what he knows and is good at comes across really well.
It’s when he turns into Office Joker Cling Film Neil <de Jaunse> that the problems start.

Reactions: 14
Neil has always come across well on pro tour, and is happy to be the butt of all the jokes. He’s done quite a lot of presenting now, perhaps it’s a natural move from Strictly for him. Choreo Corner would make sense as well, although I quite like Joanne.

Reactions: 15
I thought dance dilemmas was a bit chaotic. Jeanette always turns it back to herself.
Just watching Johannes, he’s adorable. I would love to dance with him ❤😂

Reactions: 3
So what do we reckon GPVita is? Fragrance line? Eau de Fanny?
It sounds like a new birth control pill. Which, for me, is already achieved by looking at Sleazy Gio - my labia just snap shut.
---
Just adding, Nadiya came across so lovely tonight - very warm and nurturing. I can't help thinking that her height and caring nature would have been a better match for Bobby and maybe given him more of a chance, actually.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Everything that they say about Saturday just makes what went off sound odder.
Very odd, but at least for the stans who got their knickers in a twist they now know in his own words what went on

Janette - So Bobby on Saturday night you didn't look happy at all and seemed a bit deflated, what was going on ?
Bobby - Yeah i was, Proper. Strictly is a journey and I'm just very very tired and wanted the Tango done so that I could just put it all behind me.

He wasn't keen on the dance and being mardy, and she was having to put up with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bobby has publicly said that he already has a song in mind for a couples choice dedicated to his mum, but he didn’t say anything about the type of dance … they might not go down the contemporary road. Even after her death Jade has always been a controversial celeb so like others have said might not be wise to dedicate an entire dance to her, doing it for his dad with subtle mentions of Jade would be better imo.

Reactions: 10
Bobby has publicly said that he already has a song in mind for a couples choice dedicated to his mum, but he didn’t say anything about the type of dance … they might not go down the contemporary road. Even after her death Jade has always been a controversial celeb so like others have said might not be wise to dedicate an entire dance to her, doing it for his dad with subtle mentions of Jade would be better imo.
I saw lots of Beryls in the comment sections saying Fashion was Jade Goody's favourite song and that's why he was mardyarse sad. I did think Fashion was a bit of an unlikely choice to be anyone's favourite song so I'm sure he will use her actual favourite for his CC.
---
Why does Annabels son look like a young Alan Partridge 🤔
Her kids couldn't look any more posh, could they.

4bf785eebbba006f02748f2186f51368.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So what do we reckon GPVita is? Fragrance line? Eau de Fanny?
Most of comments on insta guessing fragrance. Just in time for christmas, you too can smell like your favorite fanny rat. Fags and garlic bread from gola

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.