Strictly Come dancing 2023 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the pajamas? If there is a reason they are wearing pajamas why have they gone for Christmas ones? It makes no sense

Reactions: 4
Jody wishing he had buggered his leg up last week when he would have faced Les in the dance off

Reactions: 4
Does Anton pretend to be Hungarian or is that just a vicious rumour?

i know hee from Sevenoaks

I don’t get the pajamas? If there is a reason they are wearing pajamas why have they gone for Christmas ones? It makes no sense
Bridget Jones diary is set at Xmas, pj's and Xmas jumpers feature heavily, as do big knickers.

Reactions: 8
Their christmas jumpers cos in bridget jones they wear christmas jumpers at the annual turkey curry buffet (bridget’s mums christmas party)

Reactions: 7
I had forgotten about the Couple's Choice VTs. Just let people dance without needing a sob story.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.