Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jfletcher

VIP Member
"This dance, I'm doing it for my family." Which is why I am dancing to the emotional song Men in Black.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

LowCalCalzoneZone

VIP Member
I think from their VT this week you can clearly see this isn't the case! He's worked so hard at building her confidence and making sure she's having a good time!
Gorka himself has said many times he had a bit of a resting b face, which makes people think he'd rather not be there!

not overly surprised at that result, but feel a bit for Nikita. Zara wont be long there either I guess!
I am a bit surprised at Jody getting votes!
I know, right? I think the kind, patient approach with Nikita was for the best, just so she can hopefully get some enjoyment from the Strictly experience and not regret it. On a similar subject, at the start of this series, I saw Anneka Rice tweet about how she regretted signing up for it, which is a bit sad really

Re the controversial Shirley 10, I just saw this on twitter and howled (sorry if it's already been posted)

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I’m loving Layton’s smacked arse face in the background whenever anyone gets better scores and comments than him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

kachoochoo

VIP Member
aw, bless her. I've still no real idea who she is, but I feel she represents all of us nobodies who'd love a go and would be shit 💙

glad gorka gave her a nice time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

givepeasachance

VIP Member
I'm sorry, I cried, I just kept thinking about Anabel and her husband. I have had a few drinks and I'm getting emosh

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Fucking Jesus Christ I thought I’d got the ick from Gorka but I’m safely back in his camp now I am fully drooling sorry not sorry

65870989-CBFA-4A65-95DD-E7590EC9DFCC.jpeg
83A4FB0F-A333-40E8-A9DA-47638113D0B7.jpeg
A9CFF0E4-854C-4E20-AEE0-FB3F45BCB4E9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

givepeasachance

VIP Member
I'm getting pissed off with all this chucking out 10s at week 3 nonsense. When I think back on some of the amazing dances that thoroughly deserved a 10, it's a bloody mockery.

Reactions: 34