Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I thought Antons scoring was much better this week compared to last week when it was totally OTT.

Reactions: 1

soccergirl

VIP Member
My favourites tonight were Ellie, Angela S. and Krishnan. Everyone else was shades of meh, bar Layton. Surely Nikita to go? I haven't seen much hate for Layton on SM but doubtless there is some.

Notworthy

VIP Member
Check out Gemma’s stories from last night when they were interviewed at the Pride of Britain awards. Gorka couldn’t look any more disinterested, their whole body language is off.

I’m also not cool with him prioritising going to an awards ceremony rather than seeing his kids who he hasn’t seen in 4 weeks.
Maybe he went because Gemma wanted him to.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I feel like Angela S might go for some mad street dance/Irish dancing mashup to B*witched C'est la Vie for her Couple's Choice.
I can't hack her personality but I loved her dance last night - I thought it was brilliant and deserving of 9s.
She is such a melt. But I agree the dance was really good.

Asgyui

VIP Member
Apologies if already posted but…is biting nails girl Amanda’s daughter??
They usually sit family and friends of contestants away from judges on front row down other side, you would think daughter would sit next to Amandas partner.

Geetbo

VIP Member
It’s weird because I should hate Angela R but I always have a soft spot for the old lady contestants.