Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Is Michelle still there? Shes hardly ever mentioned and I dont see her much in Clauditorium
I was just thinking about her, the group dances were all filmed a few weeks ago as we know but I don’t think she’s been in the Clauditorium so far. Happy to be corrected, my life was flashing before my eyes from about an hour in last night.

I wonder if it’ll be a Chloe/Kyle situation? probably a bit early to tell and she’s maybe going to have a more ‘starting role’ in some of the group numbers

Reactions: 1

BDY_97

VIP Member
Both Nigel and Layton could be in a danger zone and I think one will mop up the votes from the other, I’m just not sure which way
I think they will have a completely different audience voting for them so don’t see it impacting the other. No idea who will be in the dance off after tonight’s mess 🤣 Think Nigel will have a strong fanbase plus people might also see him low on the leaderboard and throw him some sympathy votes. Layton i’m not sure, he’s in the middle which can be a dangerous place to be.

glasgow27

VIP Member
If Layton is rock bottom in votes (as I suspect), then combined with his 8th/14 position on the leaderboard (bottom half), he could well be in the DO.

Mark81

VIP Member
This story is baffling: at first sight it reads like Layton is running round the training room in just a jock strap. But it seems they're saying his training clothes are too revealing (short shorts?), but he says he's wearing a jock strap? Feels like an excuse to get DM readers to fume about him..

He'll be loving the attention either way

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Zara v Nikita would be in the dance off

Pdawg

"There's a song that's perfect"

Funny, I don't remember a song that goes "My mum got famous on reality TV for being thick as pig shit but then got exposed for being a filthy racist"

Must have missed that on Top of the Pops.
This really opens up the discussion on power in racism (ie you can't be racist if you are white). As she is mixed race does it hold the same regard?