Strictly Come dancing 2023 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m loving Layton’s smacked arse face in the background whenever anyone gets better scores and comments than him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I have a vomiting child so I’m not in the mood for Shirley’s tit tonight

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
M’y mum text me last week “your favourite is on!!” And she meant Krishnan?! Who I like as a person don’t get me wrong lol but I wouldn’t say he was my favourite person of all time so idk where she got this idea from I don’t think I’d ever expressed a public opinion on the bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That was a lot of fun. I really like Dianne, and she looks stunning with darker hair. Bobby is annoying as duck, but that was really good.

Reactions: 15
god I love baz luhrmann’s romeo and juliet
I’ve just bored my kid with how I saw it at Woolwich cinema when it came out. Me and my friends then went straight to Our Price ans bought the CD between us and then taped it so we all had a copy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really enjoyed Bobby and Dianne - please for the love of god can she dye her hair brunette?

This is quite good. I'm just not vibing with them as a pairing.
Ah, I think they get along well well enough. These two, Lauren and Krishnan, Ellie and Vito seem pretty relaxed with each other. They're not stressful to watch on screen together

The female behind Craig will have chewed up to her elbows by the time the show finishes

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.