Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jfletcher

VIP Member
I may possibly be biased 😁 but with those comments she could have broken somebody less fragile. Only positive is that more people will vote for him to counteract her vitriol.
I appreciate when Shirley wants to give more technical feedback - because god knows it’s often lacking on that panel - but how she says it can ruin the feedback entirely. There’s a polite way to offer critique and Shirley massively missed the mark with Nigel. I'm assuming she saw that he was talented and wanted to push him but you’re totally right that her feedback and delivery could have easily knocked a contestant.

Also “We’re in week two now” might be one of the most ridiculous things a judge has said on a show filled with ridiculous comments.

Reactions: 29

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
Layton really annoyed me with the VT shit...being triggered by the word basic 🙄 such drama and attention seeking which I have zero tolerance for 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Sorry but I think Layton is an insufferable cock
Same.

Feels like Nikita has to spend half the training time calming Layton down from trying to make everything extra and then stroking his ego at the same time.

Nikita deserves a ringer, but one who is less insufferable would've been preferable.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Fuming, absolutely fuming, at Shirley. :mad:

Her tearing apart of the darling of Strictly, Mr Gorgeous, aka Nigel.

Good thing he has the work ethic of someone who bounces back and can put it behind him. Her attack was unjustified, his poor iccle face, technically it may not have been perfect, but aesthetically and visually it was messmerising and the story beautifully portrayed.

I may possibly be biased 😁 but with those comments she could have broken somebody less fragile. Only positive is that more people will vote for him to counteract her vitriol.

Go Nigel and Katya, loving your work. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Ensay

VIP Member
I like Layton. I can see why some people find him annoying, but I think he puts on a bit of an 'overconfident' act to mask a bit of self doubt deep down.

Reactions: 27

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Seeing the nasty streak once again from Shirley, I go back to wondering if she's the real reason Darcey gave it up. If she left, could we get Darcey back? Think that would improve the show a lot.
The thing with Shirley is, her criticism is accurate so it's not what she says but the way she says it.

Reactions: 27

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I can't warm to Bobby.
There's something irritating about him. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is.

Reactions: 26

jfletcher

VIP Member
Adam is going to be one of those celebrities who goes out around week 6 and I immediately forget they ever did this show.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Just caught up.
Aww, a very gracious exit speech. Les came across throughout as such a lovely man. And he and Nancy seemed to get on great. I thought popularity might keep him out of the bottom two for another while. He was never going to win a dance off.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Such old news and forgive me for wandering down memory lane (late night toothache and codeine) but I've just been watching all Danny Mac's routines on YT. Oh. My. God. He was amazing. Surely the best contestant ever? Plus you could see the sheer joy on Oti's face at having such a good partner.
Perfection.

• Heart
  • Wow

soccergirl

VIP Member
Something about Amanda's hairband and face annoys me deeply.

Sadly she's good.

Not the first time today Gio has had his face in a fanny I'll wager

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25