Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
My mum's comment of the week?

"I gave a vote to Trevor."

So, rest assured Trevor fans, he is getting votes. Fingers crossed he gets through 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Potpie

Me a year ago, moaning about people voting for Tony Adams just cause they like him
Me today, voting for Krishnan because he is an absolute babe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

meredgrave

Strictly wouldn't be what it is without fellas like Les giving it a good go, as much as they're not dancers.

God bless him

Reactions: 35
The comments on Bobby's dance really do make me wonder if people actually know how old he is. He's a 20 year old man but it comes across like lots of people truly think he's a teenager.

There was also one which said he has his late mum's charm and innocence...😬
Twenty is really young in an adult world. He litetally was a teenager last year. Maybe it's because I've got a son not much older but he does still seem incredibly young to me.

Jade was innocent in a lot of ways. She had some horrendously ignorant views but she was also young and uneducated. For me, and I may be alone in this, she showed and made actual attempts, not only to apologise for her behaviour but to learn from it and be a better person. What more can you ask of someone once they've had their failures pointed out to them? I'll save my judgement for people who are deliberately awful and have no interest in changing.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

jfletcher

VIP Member
Remember when that DS thread about the rumoured celebrities got totally derailed by people arguing over whether Les would be able to juggle Strictly with his tour? Turns out that wasn't much of a problem after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Honeystar

VIP Member
I thought the same that Jade had tried to make as much money as she could while dying to give them a good education? I thought they went to Private school? But then look at Princess Andre..she went to Private school and couldn’t even pass her GCSE’s and looks like she’s going down the same route as her mother!

Shame about who went.
Hahahaha I read this as Princess Anne and was totally baffled by the “same route as her mother” comment and thought ooh what tea do they have on the late queen 😂

• Haha

Honeystar

VIP Member
I really love the Ellie and Vito partnership. She’s been the biggest shock personality wise for me, maybe she actually is a decent actress as I couldn’t stand moody Faye in Corrie and presumed she was the same. Putting her with Vito was a great choice

• Heart

jfletcher

VIP Member
That was fantastic. Layton is going to be this year's Ashley Roberts - no chance of winning but phenomenal to watch along the way.

Reactions: 32

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
I tell you what, Les' dancing might be utter Shute but he come across as a lovely man. Sad to see him out, really thought it would be Jody!

• Sad
Reactions: 32

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
one thing that would stress me out as a joke contestant on strictly is that they'd use the shite dance footage in my obituary on the news. how am i meant to mourn les dennis one day when i'll have to see him dressed as a wobbly sailor every five mins

• Haha
Reactions: 31

PaddyDomino

As a woman in my fifties, I admire Angela R so much, honest to God, to be so fit and supple in her seventies, I think she's fantastic!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

meredgrave

Can't help but think Amanda's salsa 'look' is giving shades of Lesley Joseph in Birds of a Feather...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Fluppy

Am I the only one who loves these early rounds? More to watch, more outfits, glitter and sequins. I get sad when there only 7 dances 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Geetbo

VIP Member
Oh God it’s the cheese dream that is movie week next week isn’t it.

Cannot wait to see Rippon dressed as Buzz Lightyear doing the rumba.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29