Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought James came across a bit smarmy last week… Amy is annoying af so don’t think these two will grow on me

Reactions: 9
So they’ve cracked making Ed Sheeran sound more painful I didn’t know that possible

• Haha
Reactions: 17
James is one of those contestants I keep forgetting about. He’s just there for me.

Reactions: 9
Competition between the singer and James' constipated face for the worst bit of this. You're an actor - sell it!

Amy screeching at a pitch only dogs can hear.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn‘t think Amy’s dress would work on the ITT reveal … and I still think there was something off

Reactions: 2
I always laugh when I remember one of the tit singers in the band is a backing vocalist for The 1975. I think he just sang the last song.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah, not very good. Amy seemed to be doing most of the work.

Also felt like that dance dragged on forever...

Reactions: 8
That was the least interesting or sexy tango I've seen in a while.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.