Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have voted for Helen every week. Is it too much of a risk to give all my votes to Molly? She deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nancy is wonderful and it’s a shame she’s going out in the semi-final again but Will does not deserve to be in the final over Fleur and Molly.

(I’m not mentioning Helen and Hamza because they’re absolutely locked in for the final.)

Reactions: 13
That was literally Chris and Karens and Joe and Dianne’s couples choices combined. But a million times shitter

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cannot tell you how much I wish I was watching a cheer reading through these comments on Will 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah that Craig critique is giving me 10s, the injustice to poor Molly if that gets a 40

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.