Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So cringe... How come Bill Bailey is about 20yrs older than Will, but managed to look cool doing hip hop, whilst Will was just an absolute dad there... Dear me.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
No Will that was not good imo, it was so out of step with all of tonight's dances, whoever idea this was very wrong. I also disagree with the judges comments.

Reactions: 7
Craig, is someone threatening you , making you praise Will and hiding your 10 paddle ? Blink once if you need help

Reactions: 6
Have voted for Helen every week. Is it too much of a risk to give all my votes to Molly? She deserves it.
I think Mardy is about to get over marked. Helen to me looks the most vulnerable but Molly does deserve that final I'm torn myself.

Reactions: 2
Shirley: That's for the audience to decide if he is in the final.

I take that as a 'NO' then and hope he is in the dance off as Shirley will not be saving him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.