Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but how did Kym and Tyler score more than Hamza and Molly score the same?!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I wish the audience wouldn’t boo the second a judge tries to give constructive criticism ( or point out stuff that is “ illegal” to that particular dance). I know it’s mainly an entertainment show but it’s still meant to vaguely be about dancing otherwise what’s the point , might as well all just pick our favourite based on looks/personality/previous work and sack of the judging completely

Reactions: 28
Was Hamza ok after that ending? Kai’s face at the end made me think he had hit the floor too hard. And the new dancer with the short hair looked like she was shocked.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Loved Hamza and Jowita - they have such a presence on the dance floor. Thought they were under marked slightly but the marking is all over the place tonight 🧐

Reactions: 13
I wish the audience wouldn’t boo the second a judge tries to give constructive criticism ( or point out stuff that is “ illegal” to that particular dance). I know it’s mainly an entertainment show but it’s still meant to vaguely be about dancing otherwise what’s the point , might as well all just pick our favourite based on looks/personality/previous work and sack of the judging completely
After the waffle we’ve had to listen to tonight this might not be the worst idea

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn't love Hamza this week (sorry 😩) but I think it was because there was too much fabric going on, obscuring the crispness of the footwork and the attack. It looked like two blobs moving across the dancefloor.

Jowita should've been in skirts or Persian-style trousers not both. I'd have preferred Hamza's fabulous tunic finishing mid-thigh so you could appreciate his legwork and frame!

Reactions: 19
this whole thing is an absolute acid trip. Nothing goes, the music, the costume, the dance, the rapping. it’s all just wild 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate themes and props. What the hell is this song. I'm a right mardy arse tonight. Why does fleur look like an Egyptian?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.