Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nah675

Chatty Member
This killed me i don’t know how people come up with this. They really tried to say Tony wearing the shirt Kai wore made him think about the rumba he did with AJ
07373060-5810-4804-B187-9B840E6A2308.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Lostcat

Chatty Member
You know how the German language has a word for everything, yeah, and we borrow them sometimes?

Like Schadenfreude is "taking a dark joy in the misfortune of others", and we do that quite a lot in this thread, and it's good fun.

A less commonly used German word is Mitgefühl which is the "feeling of embarrassed pity on behalf of another who is suffering a grave misfortune"

When I saw Neil Jones in Nikita and Ellies' VT, I felt Mitgefühl. I felt a lot of Mitgefühl.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

nicalibres

VIP Member
With two weak shows in a row and a sentiment from many that the series is flat, what do we think the show needs to do next year to improve?
Get rid of Shirley
Bench a few regular pros
Less themed weeks
No CG fucking I
Results on a Saturday
Less produced
Yeet Jason Gilkinson into the stratosphere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Spanor511

VIP Member
Who’s the screamer ruining Living on a Prayer 🤣🤣 don’t think James could be arsed with Amy there. Think he’s had enough and couldn’t be arsed with her greeting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Lostcat

Chatty Member
Loved Kym and Graziano's Rumba and I hate the Rumba.
I was genuinely impressed: so often a celebrity does the rumba with a slightly impatient air (if they are the energetic type who wants to fling themselves about in Latin) or a slightly embarassed air (if they are a bit quieter and prefer the formal ballroom dances)

But Kym hit that aloof, restrained note perfectly, she got the flow of the dance spot on, and Graz' choreography was pretty damn good. It all worked so well for her, I love it when a dance suits a celeb so well.

Reactions: 28

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
I wish the audience wouldn’t boo the second a judge tries to give constructive criticism ( or point out stuff that is “ illegal” to that particular dance). I know it’s mainly an entertainment show but it’s still meant to vaguely be about dancing otherwise what’s the point , might as well all just pick our favourite based on looks/personality/previous work and sack of the judging completely

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
James looked shattered with tiredness. I think he was glad to go and he left graciously.
No bile or bitterness.

Well done to him, he did his best.

mags

VIP Member
Can we also ban the Pro dancers from screaming the place down after each dance, please?! Not sure who started it but those ridiculously hammed up over-reactions never used to be a thing and a good performance should speak for itself! Even when the performances are shit they still jump around and screech like right dickheads! 🙄

Karen & Mark are my all-time fave Strictly couple. Can we not get Karen on the judging panel?

• Heart

Kit123

VIP Member
The camera caught Will AGAIN watching Hamza with a sour face.
Will needs to go this week, although we would never hear the end of it.

• Wow
  • Haha