Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That just didn’t work… Charleston music needs some omph… the blue Peter theme just lacks that omph. You can dance to the blue Peter music just not a Charleston.

also no Tracey island reference I’m disappointed 😂

Reactions: 12
I for one loved it!!
She looked like she enjoyed it...she gave it a but more welly...and fair play to Gorka for managing choreography that actually suited the music!!

Reactions: 17
I didn't really like it but so pleased the judges did and Helen and Gorka look happy.

Reactions: 3
It was a good dance but not a patch on a traditional Charleston, but given the theme and music Helen did good.

Reactions: 6
It’s hard to enjoy the dance when the music is so annoying.

Reactions: 5
You just have to wonder what the outside choreographers and the foreign pros thought when they were given this weeks theme and music.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.