Strictly Come Dancing 2022 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comparing the two Charlestons, Helen and Jayde tonight are just miles apart. I liked Jayde in the beginning but it's time she went

LOVING all these Tony votes...I gave him 2, Hamza 1

Reactions: 12
Thanks to a vanity project from the bbc they gave us a pretty tit Strictly tonight with music that didn't match many of the dances.
Tony & Hamza were my only highlights tbh.

Reactions: 8
my votes

20221022_203527.jpg

and my partner has been instructed to vote ellie t, hamza and jayde

I feel absolutely done in after all that

Reactions: 3
Jaye is just awful and needs to go. She was like an extra in a Mr Tumble production and barely moved. How dare Shirley criticise Kym's performance and gush over her so much?

Ellie made that Casualty dance with her acting skills, fair play

Reactions: 20
The first half of the leaderboard seems to be all ties, could cause a bit of a shock when it comes to the bottom two.

I’m sure you could see the outline of Neil’s you know what.
I know I'm the only person who wants to get in Neil's batcave, but I don't care. 😂

I kinda love how he's willing to humiliate himself to get on camera. And he is good looking for me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Tony got my 3 - just because... let's hope Jayde goes this week, box ticking because she's an overweight lesbian?

I know I'm the only person who wants to get in Neil's batcave, but I don't care. 😂

I kinda love how he's willing to humiliate himself to get on camera. And he is good looking for me.
I do like a ginger but Neil doesn’t do it for me. But I like him, unpopular opinion 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.